Not too sweet and not to bitter

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Feb 03, 2013

Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 21, 2013

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

Well, wow.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 09, 2012

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by Reviewer3111339 on Aug 23, 2012

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

Love these, a small amount satisfies my chocolate craving.

Tasty and oh-so-cute in your baked goods!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

The flavor is wonderful and bakes up just as well as any other chocolate chip out there, but it comes without that yucky soy lecithin, which I appreciate very much. Everyone always compliments me on how cute my baked good come out when I use these!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

Great for cooking or for toppings. Good taste and good price.

My favorite chocolate chips!

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

I love the small size and that they are GF and DF!

Yummy!

Posted by 4773886552319152484 on Jun 30, 2012

My daughter is on a dairy free diet, hence no regular chocolate chips. We enjoy these minis right out of the bag, and they make a great chocolate covering for paleo almond butter cups.