Even the picky kids like these!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I bought these because they are free of allergen ingredients. To my surprise, the very picky two year old has gobbled up box after box of these. He can't get enough. Makes me happy to know the product is healthy and yummy for everyone. I continue to purchase. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

soft & chewy

Posted by 5644629371145415320 on May 12, 2014

Sooo soft and chewy...did wish the cookies were bigger though! hehehe! they are rather small..probably the size of a oreo, they are not as big as they appear from the photo on the box!

Super Snickerdoodles!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I am REALLY picky when it comes to snickerdoodles, and I wasn't expecting much from these super healthy ones, but they are AMAZING! So soft and chewy and super-cinnamony - the closest to perfect I've ever tasted from packaged snickerdoodles.

The best packaged cookies ever? ...Probably!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Aug 16, 2013

My goodness, these are fabulous. So soft, moist and incredibly delicious! The ONLY thing that I could think of that is a bit on the downside, is the fact that in my opinion, they're a bit too sweet. But I think that's a preference, considering the great reviews and ratings these cookies have. I love them nonetheless. :)

Yummy soft and chewy

Posted by Reviewer2060319 on Nov 14, 2011

I couldn't tell that they were gluten free! I'll definitely order these again! The cookies are very moist and soft and tastes wonderful!

Snickerdoodle - our favourite

Posted by Reviewer2299552 on Jan 23, 2012

This is our family's favourite gluten-, egg- and milk free cookies.

Always my fav!

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

I LOVE these and always have : ) iherb offers them at cheaper than the health food store. These are soft and really yummy! if you like spice cake you will LOVE these! : )

Had to eat the whole packet at once....

Posted by nimrodel on Mar 07, 2012

Too yummy!! Love that it's all natural ingredients.

Good

Posted by IldaMahaine on Jun 29, 2012

These are very good. I think the consistency was a bit strange, but it's ok. It's possible I'm going to buy more of these.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Nov 27, 2011

I love these cookies so much I am coming back for more. Delicious and full of good ingredients.