New To iHerb?

Enjoy Life Foods, Baked Chewy Bars, Sunbutter Crunch , 5 Bars, 1 oz (28 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2930940 on May 12, 2011

Nice and chewy bar.. Nice flavour. Good to have on the go. Fills me up quite nicely. Has sort of a strong undertaste.. Might just be that I'm not used to all the different syrups. I would recomend it! :D

Yummy & Filling

Posted by Reviewer2567115 on Apr 08, 2013

I agree with some of the other reviews that state that these are not sweet enough, however I made it work. I simply shoved a few chocolate chips in my mouth with every bite! These do have a nice flavor though, subtly sweet sunflower taste (like sunflower butter), with just enough salt and a nice texture. And while small for a bar, they are quite filling. Perfect for a midday or late night snack.

My son loves these...

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

If you have a very limited diet due to food allergies...these are a nice healthy treat. My son loves them.