Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for Adrenal Fatigue and ME/CFS

Posted by priyanka on Apr 13, 2013

A fortifying, energizing cortical extract with liver, lung, pancreas, heart, kidney, and spleen extracts for well-rounded organ support. If you ever feel on the verge of collapse from daily stresses and like you cannot cope with one more thing, please try this product so that you can manage more. I noticed a difference after just a few days, but I do need to take this supp indefinitely at this point as my ME/CFS is in the extremely severe category. For most people with adrenal exhaustion, a year of support can go a long way to re-energize your adrenals. Please start with one capsule per day and work up slowly to 3. Taking your last dose late at night may cause insomnia, so try to take all doses before 4 PM. I give this product 4/5 because Enzymatic Therapies® has still not learned that colourings (in this case, Titanium Dioxide) need to be made out of beet juice, chlorophyll or other natural materials. You can easily open the caps if you don't want to take in unnecessary Titanium Dioxide.

ADRENergize, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 12, 2008

I have been sick for many years with no energy and this is beginning to work quite well for me.

There's been a formula change

Posted by acollins on May 30, 2014

I been using this for quite a while now while me and my doc work to fix my chronic health issues that have lead to conditions like adrenal fatigue. But beware if youve been using for a while like me because I just got a new bottle a few days ago and the formula is changed now but iherb hasn't updated their product description yet. Now it's only got 150mg of adrenal cortex and 50mg of the (unnecessary) multi glandular complex. Otherwise I'd give this 5 stars. I used to have bad adrenal issues like unstable blood sugar and bad food cravings that made me miserable, but these pills fixed that.

Hard to tell yet?

Posted by Reviewer1314050 on Sep 02, 2013

Have been taking this about 1 month. Not sure of the benefits. Also taking it with another adrenal support product.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 03, 2008

My wife needed some stress management since her cortizone numbers were high. This seems to be helping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »