New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, ADRENergize, Energy, 50 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Indispensible for people with true adrenal fatigue syndrome

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 29, 2011

For people with true adrenal fatigue (see book Adrenal Syndrome by G E Poesnecker)adrenal cortex is a must. It is based on the knowledge of glandular function: a poorly functioning gland does not produce enough hormones, or poorer quality, or not at the times of need. Replacing the hormones will lead to even poorer functioning or at worst to atrophy of the gland. Repairing the gland through glandular extract was discovered long ago, but seems to be underground knowledge for most people. I am so happy that I could finally try adrenal cortex extract, as I have long suffered from adrenal fatigue. The product worked for me immediately, it increased my energy, normalised my blood sugar levels, and increased stamina. Will use for as long as necessary to rebuild the adrenals.

The only product that helped my Adrenals!!!

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jan 12, 2010

My adrenals have been fatigued for many years. I have tried a variety of herbs, vitamins & chiropractic and nothing helped. I also tried a variety of things to de-stress. I then read J. Wilson's book "Adrenal Fatigue" - excellent book. From it I decided to try Adrenal Cortex which I had not tried before. I am only 110 lbs & took this product 3 times a day. Usually my DHEA is low, after taking this my DHEA came back high! I have cut back to once a day. I have a new respect for glandulars!

A great partner with FTFASE

Posted by Reviewer1213115 on Mar 26, 2007

After much research and trials to alleviate my CFS, this is a product that I will definitey miss if not included my "cocktail" for CFS. I've had a pretty severe case for 13 years and this is one of those that help alleviate symptoms guaranteed!This is one I take with Fatigue to Fantastic Adrenal Stress End one hour apart. NOT at the same tie or you may get the shakes! A great pair for fatigue!

FEELING GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2169122 on Dec 11, 2007

ME AND MY WIFE LOW ON ENERGY AND MY WIFE HAS ONE ADRENAL GLAND, THIS PRODUCT MAKES US FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS..

Just GREAT!! : )

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Apr 19, 2009

First I want to COMMEND iHerb for their ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE and SUPER PRICES, I really cannot understand how they ship so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Thank-you. And this formula is great. It really DOES help with fatigue, in fact if I take just one a day, I have NO fatigue, have started combining with a large amount of honey and coconut oil taken in my hot coffee every morning, and know my fatigue seems like a bad memory. Thank-you IHerb for the BEST service and prices!