• (Formerly Adrenal–Cortex Complex)

• Reviews | English

Indispensible for people with true adrenal fatigue syndrome

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 29, 2011

For people with true adrenal fatigue (see book Adrenal Syndrome by G E Poesnecker)adrenal cortex is a must. It is based on the knowledge of glandular function: a poorly functioning gland does not produce enough hormones, or poorer quality, or not at the times of need. Replacing the hormones will lead to even poorer functioning or at worst to atrophy of the gland. Repairing the gland through glandular extract was discovered long ago, but seems to be underground knowledge for most people. I am so happy that I could finally try adrenal cortex extract, as I have long suffered from adrenal fatigue. The product worked for me immediately, it increased my energy, normalised my blood sugar levels, and increased stamina. Will use for as long as necessary to rebuild the adrenals.

The only product that helped my Adrenals!!!

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jan 12, 2010

My adrenals have been fatigued for many years. I have tried a variety of herbs, vitamins & chiropractic and nothing helped. I also tried a variety of things to de-stress. I then read J. Wilson's book "Adrenal Fatigue" - excellent book. From it I decided to try Adrenal Cortex which I had not tried before. I am only 110 lbs & took this product 3 times a day. Usually my DHEA is low, after taking this my DHEA came back high! I have cut back to once a day. I have a new respect for glandulars!

A great partner with FTFASE

Posted by Reviewer1213115 on Mar 26, 2007

After much research and trials to alleviate my CFS, this is a product that I will definitey miss if not included my "cocktail" for CFS. I've had a pretty severe case for 13 years and this is one of those that help alleviate symptoms guaranteed!This is one I take with Fatigue to Fantastic Adrenal Stress End one hour apart. NOT at the same tie or you may get the shakes! A great pair for fatigue!

FEELING GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2169122 on Dec 11, 2007

ME AND MY WIFE LOW ON ENERGY AND MY WIFE HAS ONE ADRENAL GLAND, THIS PRODUCT MAKES US FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS..

Just GREAT!! : )

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Apr 19, 2009

First I want to COMMEND iHerb for their ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE and SUPER PRICES, I really cannot understand how they ship so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Thank-you. And this formula is great. It really DOES help with fatigue, in fact if I take just one a day, I have NO fatigue, have started combining with a large amount of honey and coconut oil taken in my hot coffee every morning, and know my fatigue seems like a bad memory. Thank-you IHerb for the BEST service and prices!

Helps me with energy

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on Jan 07, 2008

I'm using this based on my Dr.'s advice. He told me it is very helpful for people with Chronic Fatigue or Adrenal Gland issues. I follow his dosage guidlines, and have found it helpful for energy and PMS.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jul 16, 2011

I have had CFS for nearly 20 years, this stuff along with prescription thyroid is helping. I started with 1/2 capsule, and now am taking only 1/4 capsule. I've tried other whole adrenal supplements and felt nervous. This gives me some calm energy. Still have a long ways to go, but I think this is going to part of the long term solution. Update July 2011: I had tapered out taking this supplement over the past year, then a lot of stressful things have happened and so I added it back in at a much higher level than ever before - I now take 2.25 capsules per day, in divided, tapered down, doses throughout the day and I cannot say enough good things about this stuff. It really helps if you have adrenal fatigue and you cannot tolerate taking HC. And I'm really glad I don't have to pay full retail, good iHerb prices.

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jan 11, 2012

I am giving this stuff 5 stars. I was taking another brand and I still had to take 5-HTP at 300 mg for mild depression. After taking this stuff for two days I no longer need the 5-HTP. It seems to work much better than the other brand I was using. I found out about adrenal contex from stop the thyroid madness. I have a low thyroid issue so fatigue never went away even after being fully treated for it. I was to the point of quitting my job and going on disability because I was so tired all the time. I went to a natural path who discovered I had adrenal fatigue put me on a adrenal glandular and with two weeks I was acturally functioning as a human. My problem was they were 74.75 a mounth and I couldn't affort to keep that up. So I decided to try iherb as it has been so good in the past. Well I am glad I did. This is only 13.20 for 25 days worth much better that the 74.75. and works better too. It really works.

This helps!

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Aug 19, 2010

I find that this is gentle on the body and just smoothes out the emotions when going through some tough stuff. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick delivery!

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1135779 on Nov 02, 2009

My Doctor had me on Orthomelecular adrenal cortex fractions and after six months took me off cause they weren't doing the job. Since I started taking this product I have had better results. He put me on more than the recommened dose..