Enzymatic Therapy, ADRENergize, Energy, 50 Capsules

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2717476 From Canada on Jan 11, 2012

I am giving this stuff 5 stars. I was taking another brand and I still had to take 5-HTP at 300 mg for mild depression. After taking this stuff for two days I no longer need the 5-HTP. It seems to work much better than the other brand I was using. I found out about adrenal contex from stop the thyroid madness. I have a low thyroid issue so fatigue never went away even after being fully treated for it. I was to the point of quitting my job and going on disability because I was so tired all the time. I went to a natural path who discovered I had adrenal fatigue put me on a adrenal glandular and with two weeks I was acturally functioning as a human. My problem was they were 74.75 a mounth and I couldn't affort to keep that up. So I decided to try iherb as it has been so good in the past. Well I am glad I did. This is only 13.20 for 25 days worth much better that the 74.75. and works better too. It really works.

Not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2739113 From Ireland on Feb 16, 2012

I had hoped this would be a more powerful version of Adrenal Stress End, which I take daily. But instead it made me incredibly fatigued after I took it. I had to stop after two days, and noticed I felt better then. Maybe this is just a personal reaction to one of the ingredients, or maybe the liver glandular is prompting my own liver to detoxify.. I don't know!

This helps!

Posted by Reviewer2566378 From California on Aug 19, 2010

I find that this is gentle on the body and just smoothes out the emotions when going through some tough stuff. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick delivery!

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1135779 From Indiana on Nov 02, 2009

My Doctor had me on Orthomelecular adrenal cortex fractions and after six months took me off cause they weren't doing the job. Since I started taking this product I have had better results. He put me on more than the recommened dose..

ADRENergize, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1217176 From Texas on Jan 12, 2008

I have been sick for many years with no energy and this is beginning to work quite well for me.