Fixed the problem

Posted by KiwiKent on May 14, 2015

My wife had a bone spur on a disc in her back causing nerve pain down her arm for 6 months. She was in a fair bit of pain. We tried this combination on the recommendation of Terry Lemerond. 3 days after taking this the pain went away. She and everyone else was amazed. The next step for her was surgery. Incredible results! Only down side to this product is some of the ingredients. Bit of a debate on risk of Magnesium stearate. Silicon Dioxide (Flow Agent)is another additive that helps prevent the active ingredients from clumping together. It absorbs moisture, which makes it an ideal anti-caking agent but seems to be alright. This contains titanium dioxide which there are no long-term safety testing on humans. According to the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety, titanium dioxide may be a human carcinogen. Like with all supplements do the "common sense test" and ask the question: Does titanium dioxide occur naturally in the indigenous human food supply? The answer to that is, of course, absolutely not. That's why holistic nutritionists and nutritionally-aware consumers are increasingly seeking to avoid this ingredient in anything they eat or swallow. If it's not part of the food supply in nature, and if it hasn't been proven safe for human consumption, why would you want to introduce an unnatural chemical into your diet in the first place? Wouldn't recommend this product long term. If this review helped click YES and click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2264261 on Dec 27, 2011

Enzymatic Therapy was recommended by the owner of our local health food store. For some odd reason, I was having calcium deposits build up on the side of my fingers. He mentioned that my body was not processing calcium properly and it was settling one deposit at a time on my joints of my fingers. I take this product faithfully and have noticed that it is breaking down these deposits. I have issues with "titanium dioxide", which colors the product white. It is banned in Canada, and the U.S. allows it, considering it natural. I have no choice with the product because the owner of the health food store could not cross reference this product's ingredients with a healthy choice. I will still use it.

WORKS WELL WITH TIME

Posted by Reviewer2940577 on Nov 14, 2007

LESSENS THE EFFECTS OF SOME BONE SPURS.

L.GAGNON

Posted by Reviewer1020724 on Apr 13, 2008

Does an axacellent job of compensating the lack of HCL

Acid-A-cal

Posted by Reviewer3234546 on Aug 02, 2009

Helps to disolve kidney stones.

Back surgery

Posted by Reviewer2705466 on Jun 25, 2011

My husband had massive back surgery and the surgeon wanted him to take calcium to rebuild and fuse the bones. X-rays at first showed regular healing. I put him on Acid-A-Cal and at his last visit, the surgeon was amazed at how fast he's improved and the bone is regenerating. I also use Acid-A-Cal for my heel spurs, it gives me great relief.