• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2623316 on Aug 26, 2008

My son was taking both colase and miralax for a while. both of them upset his stomach and gave him cramps. I was able to replace BOTH meds with one pearl at bedtime and he hasn't had any problems and no longer has cramps

Works so well you don't realize it.

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on May 12, 2008

These little wonders work so well that my spouse and I forget how effective they are...until we run out. Then we go running back to iherb to reorder. Such a simple little solution.

Problems with Irritable Bowel syndrome

Posted by Reviewer1700207 on Sep 10, 2008

It appears that this product is having a positive effect on my IBS.

pearls

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Jun 26, 2008

works well for constipation and yeast problems

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer2499584 on Feb 17, 2009

This product was recommended by a physician.

easy and effective

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

Affordable and easy way to take a decent protiotic. Not the strongest one out there, but great for maintenance.

Acidophilus pearls

Posted by Reviewer3155486 on Sep 16, 2008

Love it! It works for me, I feel much more balanced digestion-wise

Good product, but there are better

Posted by Reviewer3165846 on Sep 27, 2008

Liked the convenience and size of these, as well as the blister pack. Unlike other reviewers, found these caused gas and diarrhea...I suppose everyone reacts differently. For me, I like the Primal Defense and Dr. Ohhira's much better as I take both and haven't experienced any negative side effects, and they have a better range of probiotic strains. For a basic probiotic though, that travels and stores well and does what it says "For occasional constipation", it definitely does seem to work and is an excellent product, thus the high rating. I would take this more for regularity, like Activia yogurt or something. But for preventative immune health, another brand may be better.

acidophilus pearls

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Dec 23, 2008

I'm hoping that this is the particular one that I tried before. The boxes look so similar.First I had the right one, then I ordered the wrong one, so far this one is working good. Each body needs different ones. So you have to find the right one. I'm improving daily so this could be it. Also, sometimes one pearl is not enough. My nutritionist suggested two, that made all the difference.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Mar 16, 2008

This probiotic actually makes a difference. I can feel the positive changes in my intestines within 48 hours.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »