July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Acidophilus Pearls, 90 Capsules

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2503909 on Jul 28, 2009

INSTANT RELIEF FROM BLOATING AND STINGING FEELING IN LOWER GUT!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!

Adicophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2207370 on Nov 16, 2008

Ever since I started taking these several months ago I have been able to eat most all foods without any stomach upset.

pearl

Posted by Reviewer1110827 on Feb 24, 2009

i started take pearl aciophilus in oct 2008 after reading about in a magazine that it helps with hot flashes and it does great it is the only thing i'm taking for hot flashes and it minimizes them 3 times better than anything else i was taking. I don't like eating yogurt so this does the trick

Will not go a day without this product.

Posted by Reviewer2266627 on Jun 02, 2009

Can not say enough about this product. My husband and I have been using this for two years now but your price beats everyone else. My husband has had problems with digestion all of his life. I can not remember the last time he complained about heartburn. For me, I have had problems with UTI off and on for years but no more. It is a preventive product so one a day will keep the problems away. I can not say that enough, whether you feel good or not, take one everyday. You will feel a difference. Another perk, no refrigeration. We travel a lot and this is a no brainer for those on the go.

I found the answer!

Posted by Reviewer1942717 on Apr 29, 2011

Doctors couldn't help, laxatives definately didn't work, eating a bowl of spinach was too gross, drinking castor oil made me cry, buying activia yogurt was too expensive and got old quick...then, I found these little pearls. Ahhhhh. A long-awaited answer to prayer!