• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

easy and effective

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

Affordable and easy way to take a decent protiotic. Not the strongest one out there, but great for maintenance.

acidophilus pearls

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Dec 23, 2008

I'm hoping that this is the particular one that I tried before. The boxes look so similar.First I had the right one, then I ordered the wrong one, so far this one is working good. Each body needs different ones. So you have to find the right one. I'm improving daily so this could be it. Also, sometimes one pearl is not enough. My nutritionist suggested two, that made all the difference.

Thankful for Pro-biotic pearls

Posted by Reviewer3243591 on Mar 07, 2008

I am thankful for the Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls. I take them daily, but really got started on them when my pharmacist recommended I take them about an hour before taking antibiotics. This stopped antibiotic related yeast infections completely. They're great because they don't need to be refrigerated and they have a good shelf life. They travel well. Great product!

Best GERD Control

Posted by Reviewer1536702 on Jan 25, 2008

I've been using this product for the past two years and wouldn't be without it. It has helped tremendously with keeping my GERD in check - I do not have to use otc antacids or prescription drugs anymore!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2279031 on Jan 31, 2008

Effective for mild oral thrush bonus: no need for refrigeration

The best

Posted by Reviewer2724622 on Feb 19, 2008

I've used several different brads of Acidophilus, but this is the best. They don't need to be kept refrigerated and stay in you system for more hours then the others.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1397828 on Oct 27, 2007

The best product of its kind that I have found and extremely compact for travel.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2087743 on Nov 05, 2007

This product has been a "God Send" for both me and my wife. I would recommend it for anyone that needs to be regular in their daily bowl movements and some stomach problems.

Pearls

Posted by Reviewer3131812 on Nov 27, 2007

Really helps the digestive process!

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Sep 16, 2008

Great product. Helps with breaking down food better for better and easier elimination.