• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

The Best Brand

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Dec 11, 2011

I used to have pretty constant IBS, until I started researching and found that probiotics help with that sort of thing. At first I tried yogurt, but I wasn't too impressed. Then I tried Pearls. My stomach problems are almost non-existent now and I haven't had a yeast infection in years. My only complaint is that I have to take much more than the "one pill a day". I usually take 2-4, and this seems to be the right balance for me. I take 2 in the morning when I first wake up and 2 later in the evening.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1958493 on Nov 30, 2011

I really like this product. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. I think it helps my stomach from making weird noises when I am working around people. Also it helps with my complexion. My children used this product to help with their acne when they were in their teen years.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1999985 on Nov 27, 2011

I'm from Toronto, Canada, and i've been using this product for a week in combination with AZO yeast pills, and so far things have been pretty good. My yeast infection is going away and the irritation is diminishing. I would recommend this product.

THese are the best

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Oct 19, 2011

My husband has been using these for 5 years and they have help him immensley. Better than the others I've tried!

good

Posted by Reviewer1198643 on Oct 07, 2011

good,many thanks for offering the real and excellent products .

old favorite

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Oct 02, 2011

we are taking these for years now and swear by them.

power of the pearl

Posted by Reviewer1946061 on Sep 22, 2011

love this convenient size and no need to refridgerate product

Little Pearls.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 23, 2011

I switched to this brand to try and save some money over the brand that was much more expensive. These little pearls are easy to swallow and do just as good a job as the expensive brand. I will continue to order this product.

Absolutely Essential

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on Aug 16, 2011

This product is absolutely essential in maintaining a healthy bowel especially if you go out of the USA to a foreign country. I don't leave home without them. They pack so conveniently in your bag too and they don't need refrigeration either. Excellent, healthy and convenient product.

Pearls of Health

Posted by Reviewer2007365 on Aug 14, 2011

The acidophilus pearls are an easy and complete way to cleanse your body and keep you regular. The only thing I might caution you on is that if your diet is high in fiber, there will be a lot of gas expressed while taking the pearls. This is a good thing biologically, but a little embarrassing if you are in close quarters at these times.