• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2124511 on Feb 11, 2010

I have been taking Pearls for several years now and find it to be beneficial whenever experiencing stomach problems. I have offered it to others when they have stomach or digestive ailments and they, too have found it to be beneficial. I tried it with my dog when he had diarrhea that wouldn't stop and it worked for him as well.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2301437 on Apr 30, 2009

It helps keep me regular.

Reordering

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

My third box. It really works. Been constipated all my life. Helped with regularity. And also, uh...with size of the regularity. With cactus fruit smoothie in the morning with a pearl, I am pretty regular.

Changed my life

Posted by Reviewer2368872 on Jun 17, 2009

I have had trouble with IBS/vomiting all my life. After taking the Pearls for three months I am now a new person. Thanks so much.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Feb 19, 2010

Room temperature stable, one a day formula, this probiotic is excellent! I'm super happy with this product. On days when I'm traveling or under exceptional stress I'll take 2 or 3, but for everyday maintenance 1 a day is all I need. This product eliminates bloating, helps with the absorption of nutrients from my food and really calms down an upset digestive system. Try it!

Good for IBS and prevention of yeast infection

Posted by Reviewer2451379 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using Acidophilus Pearls for two years. They are easy to use and to store and gradually improve digestion and have prevented any more yeast imfections. No need to take more complex mixtures, just be patient and you will notice the difference. iHerb please tell me how to get into "Product Reviews" I believe you have changed the system and I no longer can access them. Thanks

Ms Rogers

Posted by Reviewer2735162 on Sep 18, 2008

very helpful.. works. this way I don't have to eat yogurt everyday

Enzymatic Therapy, Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2632385 on May 20, 2008

This seems to be an excellent product. I've used it daily for several months now, and it seems to help me with various health symptoms I have developed over the years.

Making a difference

Posted by Reviewer2643652 on Aug 04, 2010

I have been taking these pearls for about a month. They are definitely helping with my recurrent yeast infections - something I have battled since becoming pre-menopausal. They are easy to take and I plan to make them a part of my regular daily routine.

Acid in tummy gone

Posted by Reviewer2911371 on Oct 15, 2009

Haven't taken Nexium in months and tummy feels fine. No heartburn even though I sometimes eat spicy foods. I think it works.