10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Acidophilus Pearls, 90 Capsules

Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2124511 on Feb 11, 2010

I have been taking Pearls for several years now and find it to be beneficial whenever experiencing stomach problems. I have offered it to others when they have stomach or digestive ailments and they, too have found it to be beneficial. I tried it with my dog when he had diarrhea that wouldn't stop and it worked for him as well.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1661186 on Feb 15, 2010

The Acidophilus Pearls are a wonderful product and much superior to the plain Acidophilus capsules that I had used previously. I simply cannot say enough good things about them.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Feb 19, 2010

Room temperature stable, one a day formula, this probiotic is excellent! I'm super happy with this product. On days when I'm traveling or under exceptional stress I'll take 2 or 3, but for everyday maintenance 1 a day is all I need. This product eliminates bloating, helps with the absorption of nutrients from my food and really calms down an upset digestive system. Try it!

wonderful for balance in gut

Posted by Reviewer1113261 on Sep 04, 2009

These are very easy to take and great for balancing the bad/good bacteria in the gut. I also give my dog one a day due to medications he's on. It has stopped his diharea and he's acting like he's feelng better.

Acid in tummy gone

Posted by Reviewer2911371 on Oct 15, 2009

Haven't taken Nexium in months and tummy feels fine. No heartburn even though I sometimes eat spicy foods. I think it works.