• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Good quality probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jun 14, 2010

I loves these things. They help my digestion and they are easy to use because they don't need refrigeration. I take several per day.

power of the pearl

Posted by Reviewer1946061 on Sep 22, 2011

love this convenient size and no need to refridgerate product

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1958493 on Nov 30, 2011

I really like this product. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. I think it helps my stomach from making weird noises when I am working around people. Also it helps with my complexion. My children used this product to help with their acne when they were in their teen years.

Helps with yeast infection

Posted by newday on Feb 10, 2011

I have repetitive yeast infections since I became a diabetic. Daily use of this easy to take small pearl helps me maintain health and happiness. They do roll away so watch for that! Kind of funny. I don't know which of my products or a combination is doing this but I haven't been sick all winter with colds, flu etc.

Acidophilus pearls

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Mar 30, 2012

After two intestinal surgeries I suffer from a great deal of gas/bloating, as well as difficulty with digestion. The acidophilus pearls are very effective in decreasing gas and bloating and also help with regularity. Will definitely reorder.

Really Boosts Immunity!

Posted by Reviewer2404388 on Mar 25, 2009

We have been using these for a year and these have really helped us to avoid the stomach bug in our house this winter. We have been healthier this last year than in previous years.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2303834 on Nov 21, 2007

As far as I know Pearls works very well and they are so easy to store and consume.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2307356 on Oct 12, 2009

This is the most effective way to get Acidophilus into your body, in the form of pearls.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2318151 on Mar 05, 2012

Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls work great for gas, bloating, indigestion - helps keep me regular !

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 09, 2011

They seem to be working. Taking them to help with yeast infection and balance. Also good for constipation caused by medicine. Very nice little size.