10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Enzymatic Therapy, Acidophilus Pearls, Active Cultures, 30 Capsules

Perfect Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1920349 on Jul 02, 2009

These aren't just pretty, though they are pretty, they're also tiny and very easy to swallow. Perfect for when you don't have time for, or don't like, yogurt.

The best product ever!

Posted by 5331241432368947033 on Jul 24, 2014

I got IBS and my main problem is stomach ache and bloating. I have tried probiotics before - the strongest ones and they all got me just extremely bloated. I gave up on the probiotics because I didn't get any benefits. But then I read about these amazing probiotic pearls and they are enteric coated which means they enter your intestines without being destroyed by your stomach acid. I feel less bloated! I recommend these pills.

Helps with burning sensation in stomach

Posted by Reviewer1135202 on Sep 17, 2008

I have GERD and take Prelosec. However I still had burning pain. The burning pain went away once I started taking these pills. Seems like they help with whatever was happening in my stomach.

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2399310 on Dec 03, 2008

Love these for the convenient bubble packs and because my 12 year old doesn't balk at swallowing them! I alternate between this and the IC version.

Acidophilus Pearls