• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

tiny and powerful

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Jan 19, 2009

Great product. Easy to take and my son's digestion troubles ended about a week after starting.

Probiotics are good for you!

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Mar 24, 2009

Good value on a basic everyday, easy to travel with probiotic!

Great Stuff....

Posted by Crotchetymama on Feb 22, 2011

Truly good pro-biotic. Best I have taken. Well worth the cost.

good

Posted by Reviewer2288262 on Mar 07, 2011

i usually buy the nature's way alive for myself and i buy these for my girlfriend.these really work and she says they help in so many ways including having an energy boosting affect.anyway we always have these on reorder

LOVE THESE!!

Posted by Reviewer2008437 on Apr 15, 2011

Love the convenience of these!!

GREAT PRICE!

Posted by Reviewer2831284 on Oct 01, 2009

I saved buying my monthly supply of vitamins on iherb.com rather than buying at W*** Foods. I even saved on taxes so it was literally like getting one of my vitamins free! I only wish I could make it a subscription of some sort so they'd automatically send my monthly supply, but now I'm getting greedy! :D Love iherb.com, would recommend to everyone!

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 17, 2009

These probiotics work extremely well. I have taken others without the entercoating these offer and they were useless. These have a protective coating that allows the probiotics from being destroyed by stomach acids before it reaches your intestines. The result can make a huge difference in your health. A healthy intestines allows it to absorb the nutrients from the food you eat and allowing your body to be much healthier. Hard part is in sticking to the healthy eating. Product is easy to store, easy to swallow, and can be taken anywhere. Love it.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer3220958 on Mar 04, 2010

These are a great product and I will buy again and again. Really convenient as they need no refrigeration.

Enzymatic therapy, Acidophilus Pearls Active Cultures

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Apr 24, 2010

Like small size of vitamins--easy to take.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2711111 on Aug 23, 2009

These work pretty good. I have been plagued with digestive problems ever since my gallbladder was removed 25 years ago. If I am unable to eat yogurt, (yes the one advertised all the time, activia) then I take a pearl.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »