RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽787.67

₽1,230.07

Экономия: ₽442.40 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Better sleep too

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816853 Jan 21, 2008

The guaifenesin helped with the mucus drainage as expected but what was a pleasant surprise was much better sleep with no after effects.

Best Ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1039624 May 23, 2009

This stuff really works to decongest my chest and help me breathe better. Gave it to my grandson and he fell in love with it. He had been stopped up all day and when we got home I gave him one pill. In no time he was better and ask if it was really possible it could work that fast!!!!! He kept on until his Mom ordered him some. He had asthma since he was a baby. I love it.

It really works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2592695 Feb 19, 2011

After over 10 years of going from specialist to specialist: Gastroenterologists; Ear, Nose and Throat doctors, Accupunture treatments, and specialized clinics, I was referred to Air Power. It worked from the very first time I dosed. The ongoing mucuous which is identified with eastern medicine as plum pit syndrome,disappeared. This mucous is one that cannot be cleared out by coughing and expelling, because it's like it's not really there. It's uncomfortable, annoying, and tiring. I am finally relieved of these symptoms. I am so happy I found Air-Power!

great expectorant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2193674 Apr 19, 2010

I use this to help control my sons asthma when it flares up. Helps to remove mucus from respiratory track. The marshmallow also helps to soothe. Better than any prescription you can buy. My family also ALWAYS uses this for colds as an expectorant. LOVE IT!

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2298049 Sep 12, 2010

Cooler weather usually means bronchitis and chest congestion for me. Glad I had this on hand a few days ago, when the weather turn cold and wet, and my lungs starting to feel very congested. A combination of 2 Air power tablets & one 600mg tablets of NAC worked wonders, I was pretty much phlegm free within a few hours.

Enzymatic Therapy, Air Power, 100 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823328 Jan 14, 2009

Can't say enough about how good this product is! Has helped me through challenging allergy seasons. It's the only supplement that I have found to be safe for me as I am epileptic and am hyper-sensitive to stimulants normally found in decongestants.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The most valuable upper-respiratory infection product ever made!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2734205 Oct 06, 2013

I've been purchasing this product for several years from i-herb. Every time my family gets an upper-respiratory type of cold bug, we start taking this immediately to keep the mucous secretions thin in our lungs and sinuses. We have not had to go to the doctor or take antibiotics for any cold bug since the year 2000!!! Along with other herbals that we take for immune support, this is the one product that helps us avoid getting an infection in our lungs or sinuses!!! Excellent!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best stuff for sinus headaches and infections

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2583705 Nov 29, 2011

I'm so glad I found your website and you sell Air-Power. It stays sold out at our local health food store. This stuff is great for sinus headaches and sinus infections. I used to have to go to the doctor at least twice a year for sinus problems but since I've been taking Air-Power, I havent had to go to the doctor in three years. Plus you sell it at a reasonable price and shipping is fast. Thanks a lot.

Great Product for a Fantastic Price

Отзыв оставлен priyanka Nov 23, 2012

This product has many uses, though the main one is to thin mucous secretions which it does well. It has also been used in Fibromyalgia to reduce pain. Dr Amy uses it frequently in her protocol to help bring minerals back into balance. Haven't seen a better price anywhere else!

great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1136830 Jan 11, 2010

Air Power has been the best product I've ever used to help release sinus pressure (pain in face and ears) and to help clear chest congestion. It's a must-have in my arsenal of defense against cold or sinus infection symptoms.

Позиции 1-10 из 22