Help with breathing.

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 21, 2010

I have a lot of sinus problems, thanks to lifelong allergies, recurrent sinus infections, and also asthma and intermittent bronchitis. I have noticed a slight improvement, though I also use Vitamin A cream, and saline rinses four to five times a day. It probably helps, but...

Air Power - Respiratory Helper

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I dosed up on these rather large dry capsule shaped pills - in line with the instructions. Ended up chewing them to break down to manageable size to swallow. Developed negative reaction from my chest upward I felt I was in this pharmaceutical haze. My feet also felt weird sensations. Not a good experience at the time. Not achieving the results I expected having read other reviews and I've abandoned them.

Breathing Again!

Posted by Reviewer2524273 on Dec 01, 2009

This product works wonderfully. When i had a bad cold, it made it easier to breathe within the first day of taking it. I also take it when I have sinus pressure/headache. It's not an instant solution, but within a few hours, the pressure is gone.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1136830 on Jan 11, 2010

Air Power has been the best product I've ever used to help release sinus pressure (pain in face and ears) and to help clear chest congestion. It's a must-have in my arsenal of defense against cold or sinus infection symptoms.

Cold Season Helper

Posted by Reviewer1769690 on Nov 27, 2007

When they do get upper respiratory infections this product is the best 'cough syrup'!

Air Power

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

Helped with Clearing Congestion

Ken Parker

Posted by Reviewer2563664 on May 18, 2008

Great for thinning mucus.

breath!!!

Posted by Reviewer1303857 on May 30, 2006

fantastic!gets everything moving even for long term smokers!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2245232 on Dec 08, 2009

Quite pleased with this and will order again.

Air-Power really helps

Posted by Reviewer2385752 on Jun 17, 2009

I'm a singer and flute player with asthma, and Air-Power solves my gloppy throat problem so I can sing and play without having to cough and clear my throat so much. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »