Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power, Respiratory, 100 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Air Power - Respiratory Helper

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I dosed up on these rather large dry capsule shaped pills - in line with the instructions. Ended up chewing them to break down to manageable size to swallow. Developed negative reaction from my chest upward I felt I was in this pharmaceutical haze. My feet also felt weird sensations. Not a good experience at the time. Not achieving the results I expected having read other reviews and I've abandoned them.

not good

Posted by Reviewer2340050 on Feb 12, 2010

not good

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Aug 26, 2010

Very disappointing, but not necessarily the fault of the product. I purchased it with high hopes of at least reducing the amount of postnasal sludge that can sometimes choke me, and it made absolutely no difference at all. My problem is upper respiratory, and perhaps this product is just for lung/bronchial problems.

Not for post nasal drip.

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Jul 16, 2011

I thought this would help with all mucus thinning, but apparently it works only on the lungs because it did nothing to thin out the mucus coming from my post nasal drip.