Super for rhoids and varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer3009894 on Sep 16, 2009

Enzymatic Therapies doesn't seem to realize that they have probably the most effective product out there for these 2 very common problems. 2 double blind clinical trials found that 73mg of GAGs, split in 2 oral doses/day produced much superior results in alleviating the symptoms of these problems compared to a standard botanical flavanoid product. I personally have found that mixing the contents of 1 capsule into a teaspoon or so of a bland cheap skin cream(I use Advanced Therapy Lotion) provides relief from my persistent internal rhoids usually for at least a day, longer than my herbal preps or Equate cream usually last. Applying 2 end-of-finger dips, this prep should last a few days, depending on whether you apply it once or twice a day. Cost:10-20c/day. If use orally, 1 cap twice a day is recommended. This product actually repairs vein damage, not just relieve the symptoms!

Great Product... helps lower my blood pressure.

Posted by Reviewer3076478 on Sep 10, 2008

I've been taking this along with Bioflavonoids to reduce my blood pressure and help with an irregular heartbeat. It has also helped with my venous fragility.

Glycosaminoglycans

Posted by Reviewer2744632 on Jul 09, 2010

This was recommended to me by a naturopath to repair the cells in the wall of my bladder when I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis.

Varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer2607322 on Aug 08, 2010

My varicose veins have improved while taking this product. I still have them but they are better. I've taken this for several years.

Glucosaminoglycans are the new Big Thing

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Aug 27, 2014

This is an excellent product. My husband was prescribed compressing bandage for his leg pains. I ordered this product and within a week the pains were gone. He finished off the bottle, and is fine now. He doesn't need support stockings, nor do. the legs hurt anymore. My guess is that once the importance of glycosaminoglycans is realised, they will become mainstream treatment for a number of circulatory disorders.

Better Veins

Posted by Reviewer1848724 on Jun 03, 2010

My husband uses this every day!