Great

Posted by Reviewer1062688 on Jan 25, 2011

Great

Love iHerb - Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Mar 29, 2010

I ordered this for a customer of mine. Her doctor said it was a good product for her. Of course, iHerb got it here fast and at a great value price. Bev T.

Posted by Reviewer1585654 on Dec 14, 2011

I haven't taken any supplements before, but bought this to help with growing my nails & hair. I took one tablet daily, and before the 2 months (=60 tablets in one jar) had passed, I noticed my nails growing faster and also a lot of new "baby hair" at my hairline. So, I got what I wished from biotin, and I hear the added zinc helps to prevent any possible skin problems (related to biotin). I didn't have any problems whatsoever. I'll give 5 stars as I have no complains with this product. Will order again!

Posted by Reviewer1653053 on Jun 14, 2010

Product recommended by my dermatologist for hair loss. Unaable to find locally. IHerb is fast in delivery and reasonable in price.I can see a difference in hair growth since starting using the biotin forte.

Good B-complex with Zinc

Posted by 5532925101975689779 on Jun 09, 2016

In a few days my skin became soft,elastic and smooth. Simple B-complex not have this affect... And large amount of Zinc - good for Men.

Biotin Forte Review

Posted by Reviewer2343356 on Mar 08, 2010

Thank you for the speedy delivery of my order, and the Biotin Forte tablets are very effective. My hair has been thinning and this product was recommended by my doctor. Your site is easy to view and order.

great product. Helps with Vit B uptake

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Dec 23, 2014

will definitely buy again

Posted by 5218389934739690023 on Sep 09, 2016

Thank you for the excellent service and delivery

Posted by 4755993618448697772 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been using this product consistently for about 4 months and feel my hair is fuller and has a healthy texture.