Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 28, 2011

Most multi B supplements do not agree with me. There is a liquid multi B sold here on iherb (Life Time Liquid B) that is a lot more potent and doesn't bother me, but I like the convenience of these tablets. This is just a really nice B vitamin supplement that I would strongly recommend. Didn't realize I needed biotin, but I think it is a good part of this. I generally like Enzymatic Therapy products. I give the Biotin forte with zinc to my husband whose blood test showed low zinc levels.

Biotin forte

Posted by Reviewer1799104 on Oct 24, 2011

Awesome handling of purchase. Really fast shipping

Reorder

Posted by Reviewer2132710 on Dec 23, 2011

Again we had a swift delivery without any hassle. The product is great and comes at low price.

Biotin Forte

Posted by 5384865907373538382 on Jan 06, 2013

Extra strength formula for a healthy body.

Fast Shipping, Best Hair Supplement

Posted by 5237397042313600096 on Mar 09, 2014

Ordered on Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon. Fast Delivery and product really satisfy me. Best Hair Supplement so far! :)

Product Great, but I didn't order half a dozen!

Posted by 4706518749439147337 on Aug 13, 2016

I've been using this product for about 1 and 1/2 years. Combined with Nioxin 2, my hair loss has reduced and my hair is noticeably thicker than before. However, on the Amazon site, I ordered 4+ bottles, which in Amazon jargon=4 bottles. In the transfer to the iHerb site, iHerb registered the amount as 6 bottles ("only 6 bottles remaining"=iHerb's post on Amazon) and sent me 6 bottles when I only wanted 4. I'm totally bummed that I couldn't 'edit' the amount in the Cart. It makes me want to find another supplier besides iHerb.

Good Stuff