Enzymatic Therapy, Bronchial Soothe, Ivy Leaf Supplement, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Best cough therapy!!

Posted by Reviewer2351187 From Oregon on Dec 16, 2007

I have had a problem with a deep, long lasting cough when dealing with a cold or flu. Bronchial Soothe was recommended by my NC. I'll never be without it. I have never had a cough respond so well and so fast!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2730146 From Florida on Feb 19, 2009

Excellent for phlegm. I have an autistic kid and it is hard for her to expel the phlegm. We got excellent results with it.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2892600 From New Hampshire on Dec 10, 2009

My 14 year old daughter had a chronic cough which was waking her up at night this fall. We tried several homeopathic remedies and herbal compounds. Nothing worked until Ivy Leaf. Ivy Leaf completely cleared her cough in 5 days.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2140191 From Pennsylvania on Jan 01, 2012

This is amazing stuff! We had been praying that my 5 yr. old son could get off his asthma meds completely, but when he had an attack...it was bad! First I googled "interactions" and found none. (Just in case this didn't work.) Well, it worked wonderfully! and quickly! Within minutes. I even had a cough and tried some...knocked it right out of me. This also doesn't cause the heart racing that albuterol causes, so he was able to sleep peacefully...which of course helps heal the body naturally as well. He has not had regular asthma meds all season! We love this stuff! Only bad thing is it's used up quickly, so stock up! Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation of ivy leaf!

Nasty Cough

Posted by Reviewer1525114 From Pennsylvania on Jun 03, 2008

I have Sarcoidosis which I can not control cough. Since taking this it helps keeps my cough calm for a time and I believe it is better then taking over the counter cough meds