July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Bronchial Soothe, Ivy Leaf Supplement, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Best cough therapy!!

Posted by Reviewer2351187 on Dec 16, 2007

I have had a problem with a deep, long lasting cough when dealing with a cold or flu. Bronchial Soothe was recommended by my NC. I'll never be without it. I have never had a cough respond so well and so fast!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2140191 on Jan 01, 2012

This is amazing stuff! We had been praying that my 5 yr. old son could get off his asthma meds completely, but when he had an attack...it was bad! First I googled "interactions" and found none. (Just in case this didn't work.) Well, it worked wonderfully! and quickly! Within minutes. I even had a cough and tried some...knocked it right out of me. This also doesn't cause the heart racing that albuterol causes, so he was able to sleep peacefully...which of course helps heal the body naturally as well. He has not had regular asthma meds all season! We love this stuff! Only bad thing is it's used up quickly, so stock up! Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation of ivy leaf!

Nasty Cough

Posted by Reviewer1525114 on Jun 03, 2008

I have Sarcoidosis which I can not control cough. Since taking this it helps keeps my cough calm for a time and I believe it is better then taking over the counter cough meds

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2730146 on Feb 19, 2009

Excellent for phlegm. I have an autistic kid and it is hard for her to expel the phlegm. We got excellent results with it.

This is an awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1514860 on Jun 01, 2009

This syrup is AWESOME and does wonders for my son who has chronic asthma. We prefer to use all natural meds to treat his asthma and this really works!!