Arnold Schafferius

Posted by Reviewer3125277 on Jun 18, 2008

I am first time i herb buyer but a 3 year user of mushroom products. I have found that purple mushroom defense is best in the control of Cancer cells associated with Prostrate cancer. So much so, that the Dept of Haematology and Encology research at the P.A.Hosp are closely monitoring my progress at this time.

ben smith

Posted by Reviewer1107160 on Mar 15, 2008

Finished my first bottle of purple defence mushroom,has helped in lowering blood pressure,thus more energy.Gerneral well being is great.will not stop taking purple mushroom defence.Also has lowered my friends sugar levels.Thanks I HERB.

quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1345221 on Mar 02, 2010

In the past I purchase B-12 5000 nuggets, purple mushroom, ip-6 and ascorbic acid powder. the products worked very well; however, today I needed to order more and got to checking diffent websites and found the identical products for a lot less so as a frugal shopper I went with 2 other companies. If you ever loweer your cost I will be back. Another thing these other companies are sending me catalogs which will make shopping more convenient. Thank you Cindy Morrow

Enzymatic Therapy, Purple Mushroom Defense

Posted by Reviewer2319699 on Jun 10, 2009

I really believe has been helpful to my husband who has been fighting cancer for the past 2 1/2 yrs. I really think that the supplement program has been instrumental in his lack of side effects from the cancer drugs. I have started taking this product, and feel better..people around us have been sick, but my husband and I are good. Thank you

MOre magic mushroom for the immunesystem

Posted by Reviewer2534422 on Oct 18, 2008

yet another mushroom complex..1,3,4,6 beta glucans..nice mixture good price per dose.

Good Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Nov 03, 2010

Effective immune support at a good price

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2481721 on Apr 20, 2014

This is a great product, I would recommend it to anyone who want to enjoy a radiant health! Excellent immune support and also a great antioxydant! You won't regret your purchase!

very good