best immune support

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Dec 21, 2008

Love this stuff. Nothing works as well as this, knocks out colds, upper respiratory, whatever ails ya! (or at least a lot)

A big difference

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Dec 17, 2010

I love this stuff. I feel a difference when I don't take it.When I do I am more relaxed, mentally brighter, have better stamina and have more physical/mental energy.

10 YEARS OF LIVING WITH PROSTATE CANCER

Posted by Reviewer2978394 on Jul 18, 2012

FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS I HAD TAKEN "IP -6& INOSITOL" + IMMUNE RENEW + BETA - 1,3/1,6-D-GLUCAN= MY WAS 0.06 AND THREE MONTHS LATER IS 0.03 AND ALSO MY ENERGY LEVEL IS GOING UP WEEK BY WEEK. PLUS I LOOKING VERY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT INTO MY MOUTH (FOODS/DRINKS). THANK SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. - CARLOS DELMOND - N.S.W. AUSTRALIA

First time trying this product

Posted by Reviewer3217055 on Jul 25, 2011

My sister suggested that I try this product. I take it as directed, on an empty stomach, in the morning and at night before I retire. I can't say yet if it works for all the things I have read about, however, I can say that since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago I seem to have more energy, I feel great and the summer heat is not bothering me as much as it has in the past(excess sweating). I wake up after about 6 hours of sleep and feel ready to go. If it does nothing else, I am enjoying what it has already done for me!

IP6 & INOSITOL

Posted by Reviewer1633727 on Dec 28, 2011

I BELIEVE THIS IS HELPING MY SIATICA PAIN. I HAVE NOT HAD NUMBNESS, TINGLING OR PAIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN TAKNG THIS.

Can''t overstate the value of this

Posted by Reviewer2490081 on Feb 03, 2010

Exactly as advertised. My wife had a low blood pressure problem and this has made the difference!

enzymatic therapy, cell forte ip-6 & inositor, rapid release tablets

Posted by Reviewer2536703 on Jan 03, 2009

I really like this herbal formula. I take it and we give it to our dogs as well.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol, 240

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Jan 13, 2010

I have fungal parasites which has caused me to have a low white blood count. Since taking it seems to be making me feel better. More enengy

Cutting Edge

Posted by Reviewer1385492 on Mar 28, 2007

IP6 and inositol supposedly help to prevent cancer, viruses, as well as boost the immune system and grow hair. I like the rapid release of this product.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Dec 21, 2009

I have been using this for years. If I ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on ----immmediately I take 2 of these and gone---also works for upset stomach for bad food combining. Bottom line--I do not get sick anymore---but also what has added to my health is more vitamin D3 4000 per day---my favorite is Mega Foods brand from iherb because it is food based from plants and not fish or lanolin.