Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2795537 on Mar 16, 2011

Ive been taking these vitamins for a while and i can honestly say I DON'T GET SICK. I went a whole year feeling great. I believe this is great for your immune system

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Dec 21, 2009

I have been using this for years. If I ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on ----immmediately I take 2 of these and gone---also works for upset stomach for bad food combining. Bottom line--I do not get sick anymore---but also what has added to my health is more vitamin D3 4000 per day---my favorite is Mega Foods brand from iherb because it is food based from plants and not fish or lanolin.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol, 240

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Jan 13, 2010

I have fungal parasites which has caused me to have a low white blood count. Since taking it seems to be making me feel better. More enengy

Can''t overstate the value of this

Posted by Reviewer2490081 on Feb 03, 2010

Exactly as advertised. My wife had a low blood pressure problem and this has made the difference!

IP6 & INOSITOL

Posted by Reviewer1633727 on Dec 28, 2011

I BELIEVE THIS IS HELPING MY SIATICA PAIN. I HAVE NOT HAD NUMBNESS, TINGLING OR PAIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN TAKNG THIS.