First time trying this product

Posted by Reviewer3217055 on Jul 25, 2011

My sister suggested that I try this product. I take it as directed, on an empty stomach, in the morning and at night before I retire. I can't say yet if it works for all the things I have read about, however, I can say that since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago I seem to have more energy, I feel great and the summer heat is not bothering me as much as it has in the past(excess sweating). I wake up after about 6 hours of sleep and feel ready to go. If it does nothing else, I am enjoying what it has already done for me!

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2891014 on May 13, 2011

After this Product was recommnded By a Doctor with Grreat - Anti Cancer properties , I decided to look for this product on the net , Without having to travel so far to get it. Even though it is a bit early - YES I am very Happy to continue using this product Vince WEBSTER - Western Australia

All my orders from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1148919 on Mar 03, 2011

I always order all my vitamins and supplements from iHerb and the service is excellent as I always get my order way ahead than extimated. Thank you iHerb!!

Tablets dissolve quickly

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Sep 28, 2008

Easy to take (big) tablets instead of those large IP6 capsules that tend to stick in my throat or esophagus

Good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

Cell forte helps my immune system so that I am not catching every bug that goes around.