July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

A big difference

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Dec 17, 2010

I love this stuff. I feel a difference when I don't take it.When I do I am more relaxed, mentally brighter, have better stamina and have more physical/mental energy.

IP6

Posted by Reviewer2220732 on Mar 11, 2011

Excellent product I have been taking. Recommended to me by a relative who had a tumor under her eye which shrunk completely.

best immune support

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Dec 21, 2008

Love this stuff. Nothing works as well as this, knocks out colds, upper respiratory, whatever ails ya! (or at least a lot)

10 YEARS OF LIVING WITH PROSTATE CANCER

Posted by Reviewer2978394 on Jul 18, 2012

FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS I HAD TAKEN "IP -6& INOSITOL" + IMMUNE RENEW + BETA - 1,3/1,6-D-GLUCAN= MY WAS 0.06 AND THREE MONTHS LATER IS 0.03 AND ALSO MY ENERGY LEVEL IS GOING UP WEEK BY WEEK. PLUS I LOOKING VERY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT INTO MY MOUTH (FOODS/DRINKS). THANK SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. - CARLOS DELMOND - N.S.W. AUSTRALIA

First time trying this product

Posted by Reviewer3217055 on Jul 25, 2011

My sister suggested that I try this product. I take it as directed, on an empty stomach, in the morning and at night before I retire. I can't say yet if it works for all the things I have read about, however, I can say that since I began taking it about 3 weeks ago I seem to have more energy, I feel great and the summer heat is not bothering me as much as it has in the past(excess sweating). I wake up after about 6 hours of sleep and feel ready to go. If it does nothing else, I am enjoying what it has already done for me!