Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2343217 From Michigan on Jun 02, 2010

First, iherb has been the only place I have ordered vitamins and supplements for almost 10 years. I have never had a problem. They are a model of efficiency. Secondly, this is one of the only products that I think is a true hidden treasure. It does boost the immune system, is totally harmless, and has been a very important addition to my regimen. I am quite a cynic, but others noticed that my hair was thicker, and I noticed that my immune system was able to fight infections and my health issues are stable. It also is excellent for lowering blood pressure and glucose levels. Truely fantastic.

A big difference

Posted by Reviewer2652019 From Arizona on Dec 17, 2010

I love this stuff. I feel a difference when I don't take it.When I do I am more relaxed, mentally brighter, have better stamina and have more physical/mental energy.

IP6

Posted by Reviewer2220732 From Louisiana on Mar 11, 2011

Excellent product I have been taking. Recommended to me by a relative who had a tumor under her eye which shrunk completely.

10 YEARS OF LIVING WITH PROSTATE CANCER

Posted by Reviewer2978394 From Australia on Jul 18, 2012

FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS I HAD TAKEN "IP -6& INOSITOL" + IMMUNE RENEW + BETA - 1,3/1,6-D-GLUCAN= MY WAS 0.06 AND THREE MONTHS LATER IS 0.03 AND ALSO MY ENERGY LEVEL IS GOING UP WEEK BY WEEK. PLUS I LOOKING VERY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT INTO MY MOUTH (FOODS/DRINKS). THANK SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. - CARLOS DELMOND - N.S.W. AUSTRALIA

enzymatic therapy, cell forte ip-6 & inositor, rapid release tablets

Posted by Reviewer2536703 From Missouri on Jan 03, 2009

I really like this herbal formula. I take it and we give it to our dogs as well.