excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Dec 21, 2009

I have been using this for years. If I ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on ----immmediately I take 2 of these and gone---also works for upset stomach for bad food combining. Bottom line--I do not get sick anymore---but also what has added to my health is more vitamin D3 4000 per day---my favorite is Mega Foods brand from iherb because it is food based from plants and not fish or lanolin.

keeps hot flashes at bay

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on May 07, 2012

Been using for quite some time now. I'm on Arimidex and the IP-6 helps keep the hot flahes under control.

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2795537 on Mar 16, 2011

Ive been taking these vitamins for a while and i can honestly say I DON'T GET SICK. I went a whole year feeling great. I believe this is great for your immune system

Enzymatic Therapy Cell Forte

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Oct 24, 2007

I have been using this product for years and recommend it highly for immune strengthening.

Cell Forte

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jan 01, 2009

have used this product for many years with good results

IP-6

Posted by Reviewer1170910 on Aug 24, 2011

I got these as a supplement for my dog who has oral cancer. I don't know if they will help or not. He has only been on them a few weeks. I am hoping they will give him a little more time. Five stars to iHerb.com...they are terrific...very fast service. I can always depend on them to deliver.

iHerb (enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inosito

Posted by Reviewer2945683 on Mar 01, 2008

I ordered this product for my cousin with stage 4 cancer, who lives in remote Ohio. I am very pleased with iHerb's service, delivery time, and follow up. I will continue to order from iHerb & recommend others to do so. Thank you for helping save lives.

Does something good

Posted by Reviewer1129726 on May 14, 2009

an excellent product - effects a palpable change.

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 17, 2009

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol, 240 Rapid Release Tablets (EMT-05800)

IP-6 with Inositol

Posted by Reviewer2266964 on Sep 05, 2008

This product proved to be very good and I have shared this site with my daughter and two of my friends.