Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, Max3, 120 Veggie Caps

works!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

works! I always keep a supply in flu season. find this is best of all immune support products

Best Immune Support on the market

Posted by Reviewer2559610 on May 01, 2009

If you want an immune boost or to help elevate mood (yes it does help mood!) you might consider getting IP-6 alone, but THIS supplement has extras (cat's claw and mushrooms) that make it superior to many immune support supplements. Not a bad idea to start taking this before winter and/or flu season every year, and maintain until spring allergy season clears. Powerful antioxidant!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2005544 on Nov 15, 2009

I have never found anything so powerful and effective in maintaining wellness. I start feeling sick and within a day I am feeling better. I had a bronchial infection within two day of taking the product I was feeling well again.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1638383 on Jan 17, 2010

Very happy with this product.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1887969 on Feb 12, 2010

I have been taking this product since 2001 when I had pneumonia, could not shake it, my chirpractor told me about it, started taking it and almost instantly I started to get betetr. Now when I feel someting coming on I take it right away and the symptoms go away withing hours. This works and is a great alternative to antibiotics.