ENZYMATIC THERAPY, CELL FORTE MAX 3 -REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2660383 on Jan 01, 2011

I am a cancer survivor and I've been using Cell Forte Max 3 to help my immune system for a few years now. When people gets cold or flu in the office I usually take the maximum capsules recommended to help my immune system. I guess it is working for me because I don't catch cold or flu that easily. I am taking 6 to 8 capsules daily for maintenance, when someone is sick in the office i take more to protect myself. My friends and families are using it too as a dietary supplement for immune defense.

Very Helpful With My Immune System!!

Posted by Reviewer2314918 on Dec 06, 2010

The older you get your body don't release that much gas and this helps work through the pockets in your system to clear immune system.

Cell Forte.Max3,120 Ultra Caps From Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Apr 12, 2010

I like this product for its immune-enhancing benefits.You people are my favorites for making it, PLUS many other products I have ordered,available at a VERY REASONABLE price.Please continue as you have been amd I will be a steady customer.Thank you.

Cancer Patient

Posted by Reviewer2210636 on Apr 03, 2010

I am a cancer patient, and was recommended to take Cell Forte Max 3. I take 6 pills a day. After my chemo is started, we will do another blood draw, to see my levels, and the cell counts. thanks Susan

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1887969 on Feb 12, 2010

I have been taking this product since 2001 when I had pneumonia, could not shake it, my chirpractor told me about it, started taking it and almost instantly I started to get betetr. Now when I feel someting coming on I take it right away and the symptoms go away withing hours. This works and is a great alternative to antibiotics.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1638383 on Jan 17, 2010

Very happy with this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2005544 on Nov 15, 2009

I have never found anything so powerful and effective in maintaining wellness. I start feeling sick and within a day I am feeling better. I had a bronchial infection within two day of taking the product I was feeling well again.

Good product, but

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 11, 2009

Great product, but I think it might be better to take their IP6 or IP6 Gold and take Saventaro CC and Maitake Gold (Natural Factors)seperately.

Best Immune Support on the market

Posted by Reviewer2559610 on May 01, 2009

If you want an immune boost or to help elevate mood (yes it does help mood!) you might consider getting IP-6 alone, but THIS supplement has extras (cat's claw and mushrooms) that make it superior to many immune support supplements. Not a bad idea to start taking this before winter and/or flu season every year, and maintain until spring allergy season clears. Powerful antioxidant!

Max 3