Can't Live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1817876 on Feb 20, 2009

Having a low immune system due to high dose chemo 12 years ago, I depend on this product and have very few, if any and shorter colds and viruses I've had the misfortune of catching.

Cell Forte Max3 - or IP-6

Posted by Reviewer1242445 on Dec 31, 2008

I have seen this work wonders on animals with cancer. And it works wonders with people with cancer and other illnesses. I'm using it for myself for toxic mold exposure. But I have had a hedgehog on it with liver cancer, my friend had her horse on it for skin cancer, anther friend had her dog on it for autoimune issues....and many other animals I have seen do wonders on this. I had a small fatty tumor....after one month it shrunk the fatty tumor to 1/2 the size. But with all of these listed above, they where all given higher dosages. And this stuff is soooooo super safe, you do not have to worry about over dosing. Love the stuff. I've been a huge fan of this product, formerly known as IP-6 ever since 1990.

works!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

works! I always keep a supply in flu season. find this is best of all immune support products

For my Dog

Posted by Reviewer2887225 on Feb 02, 2008

My dog has cancer and all these products are making him feel so much better.N-tenseand Lactoferrin are also helpful.

Cell Forte3

Posted by Reviewer1243220 on Jan 23, 2008

Product seemed to help but it was hard to tell while taking moducare with it so I can't really say.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »