Too early to say for this particular product but used cherry pills before

Posted by Reviewer2910592 on Sep 02, 2010

I write this review for my mom who has actually been using this emu cream for 11 days by now. My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from osteoarthritis for about 6 years. She has pain on her knees. If she walks a little bit longer than usual, her knees get slightly swollen. She took all kinds of food supplements such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, collagen, cherry fills, and also she has been taking physical therapy regularly. With all these efforts, she could impede the deterioration of her knees and the pain hardly came to her. When she hardly felt the pain any longer, she stopped taking the food supplements, because she wanted to minimize putting chemicals in to her body. Without any of these chemicals, she was ok for about a year; however, recently, she feels the pain on her knees again. She started taking cherry fills again. She prefers it to other supplements because cherry pills are just dried fruit powder. It also works fine to her knee pain.

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer3042707 on Mar 31, 2011

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer2767617 on Feb 09, 2010

I buy these for my daughter and husband and they are getting real good results, with cramps and gout

Great For Gout

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Mar 10, 2009

My Mother has been taking Cherry Fruit Extract for several years and it seems to be effective in eliminating pain in her big toe.

Great for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Feb 06, 2009

Hidden gem!

CHERRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer2080931 on Apr 10, 2009

MY HUSBAND TAKES IT DAILY TO WARD OFF HIS GOUT AND IT REALLY HELPS

Good for gout

Posted by Reviewer3091799 on Apr 15, 2009

I use this one for Gout. Hopefully it is the real product. I have the fake one before from other vendor

J B

Posted by Reviewer3121829 on Feb 29, 2008

Excellent

Very good for gout complaints

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 15, 2012

I have mild gout and this really helps with that. It helps also with joint pains. I like the fact that it is also a great anti-oxidant. I really notice it when I haven't taken it. That shows me that it really works.

What???

Posted by 5607941955405254728 on Apr 03, 2016

I,ve found no noticeable change nor improvement in th treatment of gout.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »