cherry fruit

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Aug 25, 2009

got them for my dad he says they help

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1647268 on Feb 04, 2010

This product helps relieve pain in my knees, the only herb my orthopedic surgeon recommended.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1386952 on Feb 07, 2010

This is a great product. It works well for the inflammation of arthritis and is a good source of antioxidants. iherbs is also a great company for any herbal needs. The price is great and your not ripped off by shipping. I will continue to buy my products from them.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer2767617 on Feb 09, 2010

I buy these for my daughter and husband and they are getting real good results, with cramps and gout

The anti-gout solution

Posted by Reviewer2390580 on May 05, 2010

Gout has followed me since about 3 years ago, and from time to time, my Allopurinol prescription does not get refilled in time. This has enabled me to fend off the gout over the course of the last 4 weeks while my prescription was refilled. This is the second bottle I ordered, and the entire process was smooth for both orders. Email notification for tracking, shipped and delivered on time. I take 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM, and I am good to go.

As Promised

Posted by Reviewer2235168 on May 23, 2010

Within an hour of taking,my aches went away. Thanks!

Too early to say for this particular product but used cherry pills before

Posted by Reviewer2910592 on Sep 02, 2010

I write this review for my mom who has actually been using this emu cream for 11 days by now. My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from osteoarthritis for about 6 years. She has pain on her knees. If she walks a little bit longer than usual, her knees get slightly swollen. She took all kinds of food supplements such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, collagen, cherry fills, and also she has been taking physical therapy regularly. With all these efforts, she could impede the deterioration of her knees and the pain hardly came to her. When she hardly felt the pain any longer, she stopped taking the food supplements, because she wanted to minimize putting chemicals in to her body. Without any of these chemicals, she was ok for about a year; however, recently, she feels the pain on her knees again. She started taking cherry fills again. She prefers it to other supplements because cherry pills are just dried fruit powder. It also works fine to her knee pain.

END GOUT!

Posted by Reviewer1636296 on Nov 29, 2010

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer3042707 on Mar 31, 2011

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

Opinion of Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer1752220 on Aug 04, 2011

I have only been using this product for a few weeks so I don't know what effects it will have long-term. I don't feel any different now than when I started using this product. Hopefully as time passes the effects will become more apparent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »