New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, CompleteGest, Mealtime Enzyme Formula, 180 Veggie Caps

Best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jul 13, 2009

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

Great Product and Cheep from I Herb

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

These make any meal easier to digest and are completely plant based! Go out to Denny's, eat a huge meal, pop 8 of these during the meal, and you'll feel like you have the digestion of a teenager! Really!

Digestive problems helped

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007

This product definitely helps me with digestive problems. It was recommended by my MD to take digestive enzymes and my Naturopath to take them within a specific criteria of ingredients. This product fits the bill and does a great job for me.

Go to enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 25, 2012

Take 2 with each meal and have better digestion with all foods. Also take 1 between meals for the systemic effect. Random lumps and bumps (old scar tissue) are diminishing in size, so it is working for me.

Best Enzyme I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3205903 on Sep 02, 2012

I can tell a difference when taking these. Also, try taking them if feeling nauseous due to flu - my sister and I have both taken them when sick and it seems to really clear up the nausea and make your tummy feel normal!