Does not appear to be completely deglycinerrated.

Posted by Reviewer1197499 on Jan 07, 2009

Product interferes with sleep quality and quantity, especially if used at the recommended dose. Although this product is touted as a cortisol control agent, I can't recommended it for this purpose. It should be used as a digestive aide only and not by those sensitive to licorice effects (water retention, etc).

Will not buy again!

Posted by Reviewer3015065 on Dec 08, 2011

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

Beware

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Oct 20, 2015

I was having acid reflux and took 2-3 of these a day which helped that problem. I've had adrenal insufficiency for several years, but developed a problem that anyone can get from licorice. It's called Pseudohyperaldosteronism, and causes you to become hypokalemic. From what I read it takes 2-4 months to recover, and maybe longer for someone in my state of health. I had no idea such a problem existed, but there is plenty of info about it on the internet.

These taste AWFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2965447 on Jan 09, 2012

I like the flavor of black licorice but these taste like a handful of rye and black licorice mixed together. I loved that they were sugar free but could not stand to choke them down prior to every meal. I've since purchased the German Chocolate which have a very pleasant taste.

terrible!

Posted by moosebb on Jul 16, 2014

I think I might be sensitive to this product,and I had diarrhea and felt fatigued after taking this tablets...Won't buy this again..

Better ingredients BUT not as effective as chewables

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Sep 21, 2010

I have now tried 4 different brands and while they all work, I now found one that has the least offensive additional ingredients - Nature's Plus DGL.