Thought I had Angina for years! Thank God I found this!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013

Well what do you know after taking this for a case of acid reflux my heart burn disappeared and the case of Angina I thought I had for decades was stomach related. They say a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. This is candy like without all the extra calories. Better yet it does not make you dependent like the the over the counter acid reflux meds which actually in many cases worsen the condition as dumping calcium in the stomach or inhibiting hydrochloric acid(HCL) production turns up the volume on GERD. The stomach is required to be acidic for digestion of proteins. Calcium or the HCL inhibitor lowers the PH resulting in undigested protein hence more indigestion. The body response is to release excessive amounts acid to overcome OTC med and so condition becomes chronic and the meds stops working. This DGL allows the stomach to stay acid while encouraging production of more mucus to protect the delicate lining of your stomach and hence ulcer formation or even healing!

This dgl is helpful

Posted by Reviewer3225434 on May 04, 2010

This form of dgl helps with my reflux symptoms as I take it about 20-30 before I eat breakfast, in between lunch and dinner and before I go to bed. I believe it helps heal/soothe my stomach lining as I had insignificant tissue inflammation after an endoscopy/stomach biopsy a few months ago when I had been taking the dgl for almost 3 months prior with severe reflux. The GI expected to see more inflammation. I believe the dgl and taking organic aloe at night greatly helped.

enzymatic therapy DGL Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1236986 on Apr 21, 2009

I could not live without this product especially at night. I use just like you would use Tums for acid indigestion.Love the taste I love licorice. Great product for someone with hernia and all that goes with that. Dr. Sherri Rodgers recomended this in her book Heartburn No More.

This is a must if you have any stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 01, 2010

This is great for ulcers, stomach digestive issues, and regularity. Love it and it has really good ingredients without the chemicals.

Glad not to have to use medications

Posted by Reviewer2562115 on Oct 30, 2009

DGL never fails to resolve acid reflux for me, or the rare occasions in the past where I had that painful ulcerative feeling in my stomach.

Good for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 06, 2009

Nothing beats it for Gerd symptoms. I never take anti-acid drugs any more.

DGL Benefits

Posted by Reviewer3132522 on Jan 24, 2010

DGL is a great soother of stomach distress, and Enzymtiz Therapy has the best product for it.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2743487 on Oct 21, 2007

I have had acid reflux for many years. This product has allowed me to stop taking Nexum.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2635245 on Jan 26, 2009

Best tasting of all the DGL tried.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1925941 on Jan 08, 2008

I was diagnosed with 5 ulcers. 2 months later I'm healed. I also took OMX12 + 2x a day. As for the taste you really get use to it. At first though I wanted to gag.