Professional Engineer

Posted by Reviewer3228199 on Dec 28, 2015

Works well in the evening.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

This has a medium licorice taste, and it work for upset gut very well. I have used DGL for years. Occasionally I still use the Tums type of antacid, but this is my first choice.

Great for Silent Reflux

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on Jul 29, 2015

You don't realise how well this works until you stop taking it and then your reflux comes back within days.

Good product

Posted by 5019961197281273750 on Apr 18, 2015

The item came on time and has proved a great benefit for my gastric problem. I will be ordering more soon.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 25, 2015

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Great Gut Healer

Posted by 4935199442680265520 on Feb 04, 2015

a product i can rely on anytime and i-herbs fast service is so commendable.

Works. Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Oct 31, 2014

I prefer the flavour of this one to the chocolate flavoured version. It seems to work quite quickly--if I feel that i might be about to have a reflux attack, I chew 1 or 2 of these and protect my oesophagus straight away.

Love these - and they really do help with acid reflux

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Could eat them like sweets (and I do ;-) Prefer the 'original' (which are more licorice-tasting) but these are great, too.

DGL is fantastic

Posted by 5600031770905437998 on Jun 29, 2013

After the first container of DGL my symptoms of severe heartburn started to disappear. Now I take my DGL and have not had any heartburn for over a week. I actually feel well again after many years of suffering.

Thought I had Angina for years! Thank God I found this!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013

Well what do you know after taking this for a case of acid reflux my heart burn disappeared and the case of Angina I thought I had for decades was stomach related. They say a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. This is candy like without all the extra calories. Better yet it does not make you dependent like the the over the counter acid reflux meds which actually in many cases worsen the condition as dumping calcium in the stomach or inhibiting hydrochloric acid(HCL) production turns up the volume on GERD. The stomach is required to be acidic for digestion of proteins. Calcium or the HCL inhibitor lowers the PH resulting in undigested protein hence more indigestion. The body response is to release excessive amounts acid to overcome OTC med and so condition becomes chronic and the meds stops working. This DGL allows the stomach to stay acid while encouraging production of more mucus to protect the delicate lining of your stomach and hence ulcer formation or even healing!