terrible!

Posted by moosebb on Jul 16, 2014

I think I might be sensitive to this product,and I had diarrhea and felt fatigued after taking this tablets...Won't buy this again..

Great Product

Posted by 5152812649773749847 on Dec 08, 2013

Nice tasting and seem to do a pretty good job

DGL is fantastic

Posted by 5600031770905437998 on Jun 29, 2013

After the first container of DGL my symptoms of severe heartburn started to disappear. Now I take my DGL and have not had any heartburn for over a week. I actually feel well again after many years of suffering.

Thought I had Angina for years! Thank God I found this!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013

Well what do you know after taking this for a case of acid reflux my heart burn disappeared and the case of Angina I thought I had for decades was stomach related. They say a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. This is candy like without all the extra calories. Better yet it does not make you dependent like the the over the counter acid reflux meds which actually in many cases worsen the condition as dumping calcium in the stomach or inhibiting hydrochloric acid(HCL) production turns up the volume on GERD. The stomach is required to be acidic for digestion of proteins. Calcium or the HCL inhibitor lowers the PH resulting in undigested protein hence more indigestion. The body response is to release excessive amounts acid to overcome OTC med and so condition becomes chronic and the meds stops working. This DGL allows the stomach to stay acid while encouraging production of more mucus to protect the delicate lining of your stomach and hence ulcer formation or even healing!

Helps with gastritis

Posted by 5471926609410570203 on Nov 13, 2012

When I get upset stomach or heartburn this seems to help with my gastritis.

Chewable Licorice

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Oct 05, 2012

I think it calms nerve, Chew on these when hungry, I had more control over my food eating.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on Apr 30, 2012

I've been using this for many years and as long as you chew them BEFORE eating, they are a huge help. Taste is good also.

Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Mar 01, 2012

I have different types of supplements for reflux and stomach disturbs but I prefer this one. It really calms my upper digestive system.

Don't Care for the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Feb 28, 2012

If you enjoy strong licorice flavor, this one may be for you.

Help at night!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Feb 20, 2012

I only need to use these at night and they work well. I continually use them so always keep them on hand. Taste is great too and am thankful that they are naturally sugar free so hopefully don't destroy my teeth.