Too Strong Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1377538 on Jan 05, 2011

I can hardly stomach the taste of these chewable DGL tablets. Very strong licorice flavor, bordering on bitter and gaggy. I'm not a licorice-flavor fan to begin with, so I'm sure that factors into my opinion. I bought the sugarless German chocolate flavor and they are yummy!

Will not buy again!

Posted by Reviewer3015065 on Dec 08, 2011

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3030729 on Feb 11, 2010

This products really helps my heartburn problem. I highly recommend using DHL daily.

calms the burn

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Jul 31, 2010

If you have an upset or burning stomach stomach, this stuff is great, although the taste is not. You just get used to it.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on Apr 30, 2012

I've been using this for many years and as long as you chew them BEFORE eating, they are a huge help. Taste is good also.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1925941 on Jan 08, 2008

I was diagnosed with 5 ulcers. 2 months later I'm healed. I also took OMX12 + 2x a day. As for the taste you really get use to it. At first though I wanted to gag.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 25, 2015

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2635245 on Jan 26, 2009

Best tasting of all the DGL tried.

In combination with slippery elm just great .

Posted by Reviewer2530791 on Jun 25, 2011

This matched with slippery elm lozengers is a great combination , my days of using Nexium with all the side efects are now gone .Using this before meals or when i need it , relaxes me and makes my body feel good.Can highly recomend.

It works..

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

This really helps my stomach but I think it tastes terrible......but when my stomach hurts I'll take anything so I get over the bad taste for the sake of my stomach.