calms the burn

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Jul 31, 2010

If you have an upset or burning stomach stomach, this stuff is great, although the taste is not. You just get used to it.

In combination with slippery elm just great .

Posted by Reviewer2530791 on Jun 25, 2011

This matched with slippery elm lozengers is a great combination , my days of using Nexium with all the side efects are now gone .Using this before meals or when i need it , relaxes me and makes my body feel good.Can highly recomend.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on Apr 30, 2012

I've been using this for many years and as long as you chew them BEFORE eating, they are a huge help. Taste is good also.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1925941 on Jan 08, 2008

I was diagnosed with 5 ulcers. 2 months later I'm healed. I also took OMX12 + 2x a day. As for the taste you really get use to it. At first though I wanted to gag.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2635245 on Jan 26, 2009

Best tasting of all the DGL tried.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3030729 on Feb 11, 2010

This products really helps my heartburn problem. I highly recommend using DHL daily.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 25, 2015

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Works great, tastes horrible

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011

I can't chew it, I tried. The odor and taste is terrible but ... it works. And I bought it to work. So I just go ahead and take it.

Don't Care for the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Feb 28, 2012

If you enjoy strong licorice flavor, this one may be for you.

Sorbitol

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 17, 2014

I am allergic to sorbitol which this has as well as magnesium stearate. The Ultra Chocolate has milk, and the Ultra Caramel has milk plus lots of other questionable things Not impressed. People with stomach disorders don't need extra allergens in their digestive aids. I always held Enzymatic Therapy in high regard as a brand, but not any more.