Help at night!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Feb 20, 2012

I only need to use these at night and they work well. I continually use them so always keep them on hand. Taste is great too and am thankful that they are naturally sugar free so hopefully don't destroy my teeth.

DGL Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1878533 on Feb 19, 2012

These are good-tasting tabs. I had used a capsule-type DGL about 4 years ago to cure a stomach ulcer. Within 2 months, a second scoping showed no signs of any ulcer. This time, I'm taking DGL to help cure a colon ulcer and I'm sure it will help. Bought two more bottles after loving the licorice taste of these chewables.

DGL cures stomach ills

Posted by Reviewer2508356 on Feb 16, 2012

Works like a charm! DGL is Licorice, but with the component that causes blood pressure to rise removed. This is safe for people who want to treat stomach ills, like acid stomach and ulcers, without unwanted higer blood pressure.

Great for acid reflux and gastritis

Posted by Reviewer2850188 on Jan 31, 2012

Great for acid reflux and gastritis!

These taste AWFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2965447 on Jan 09, 2012

I like the flavor of black licorice but these taste like a handful of rye and black licorice mixed together. I loved that they were sugar free but could not stand to choke them down prior to every meal. I've since purchased the German Chocolate which have a very pleasant taste.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1392182 on Dec 16, 2011

Unsure about ordering from UK but excellent service, despatched within hours and arrived 10 days later, no tax. Item twice the price here and has been very soothing and healing for my oesophagitis,together with raised pillow.Have since re-ordered,nothing else has been so effective.

Will not buy again!

Posted by Reviewer3015065 on Dec 08, 2011

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

Works great, tastes horrible

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011

I can't chew it, I tried. The odor and taste is terrible but ... it works. And I bought it to work. So I just go ahead and take it.

Effectiveness of DGL for reflux treatment.

Posted by Reviewer1313972 on Oct 21, 2011

Licorce contains an ingredient that can raise blood pressure, but this product has removed it. I asked my doctor about using DGL and he told me it was a standard therapy in Europe. I have found it very effective. It stimulates the body to produce a natural substance that protects the lining of the digestive system from acids. It can be used as a preventive or as a treatment.

Enzymatic TherapyDGL