Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Mar 01, 2012

I have different types of supplements for reflux and stomach disturbs but I prefer this one. It really calms my upper digestive system.

Enzymatic Therapy DGL Chewable Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1973693 on Dec 25, 2008

This has been an excelllent answer to reflux! It is easy to use and leaves no side-effects.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 25, 2015

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Works. Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Oct 31, 2014

I prefer the flavour of this one to the chocolate flavoured version. It seems to work quite quickly--if I feel that i might be about to have a reflux attack, I chew 1 or 2 of these and protect my oesophagus straight away.

It works..

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Mar 18, 2010

This really helps my stomach but I think it tastes terrible......but when my stomach hurts I'll take anything so I get over the bad taste for the sake of my stomach.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2657525 on Jul 04, 2010

DGL licorice is wonderful for calming an upset stomach, healing the gut and reducing inflammation in the GI tract. I love the taste too!

Decent product

Posted by Reviewer2713531 on Sep 30, 2010

While this product works well, it takes horrible! They are chew able tabs and I can only tolerate them if drinking something strong right after half chewing them. There are certainly some beater tasting alternatives!

These taste AWFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2965447 on Jan 09, 2012

I like the flavor of black licorice but these taste like a handful of rye and black licorice mixed together. I loved that they were sugar free but could not stand to choke them down prior to every meal. I've since purchased the German Chocolate which have a very pleasant taste.

Better ingredients BUT not as effective as chewables

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Sep 21, 2010

I have now tried 4 different brands and while they all work, I now found one that has the least offensive additional ingredients - Nature's Plus DGL.

Kiliah

Posted by Reviewer1451274 on Aug 09, 2008

I agree with other respondents. These things taste terrible! I will use them to avoid loss of money I spent as it is not possible to return opened containers. As I have stated before it is unfortunate that you do not offer a customer satisfaction guarantee.