Works great, tastes horrible

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011

I can't chew it, I tried. The odor and taste is terrible but ... it works. And I bought it to work. So I just go ahead and take it.

Sorbitol

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 17, 2014

I am allergic to sorbitol which this has as well as magnesium stearate. The Ultra Chocolate has milk, and the Ultra Caramel has milk plus lots of other questionable things Not impressed. People with stomach disorders don't need extra allergens in their digestive aids. I always held Enzymatic Therapy in high regard as a brand, but not any more.

Don't Care for the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Feb 28, 2012

If you enjoy strong licorice flavor, this one may be for you.

Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Mar 01, 2012

I have different types of supplements for reflux and stomach disturbs but I prefer this one. It really calms my upper digestive system.

Enzymatic Therapy DGL Chewable Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1973693 on Dec 25, 2008

This has been an excelllent answer to reflux! It is easy to use and leaves no side-effects.

Works. Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Oct 31, 2014

I prefer the flavour of this one to the chocolate flavoured version. It seems to work quite quickly--if I feel that i might be about to have a reflux attack, I chew 1 or 2 of these and protect my oesophagus straight away.

DGL ENZYMATIC THERAPHY

Posted by 5349445359860023985 on Aug 02, 2016

As I suffer from Gord, I have found these tablets help to sooth and calm my stomach

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2657525 on Jul 04, 2010

DGL licorice is wonderful for calming an upset stomach, healing the gut and reducing inflammation in the GI tract. I love the taste too!

Decent product

Posted by Reviewer2713531 on Sep 30, 2010

While this product works well, it takes horrible! They are chew able tabs and I can only tolerate them if drinking something strong right after half chewing them. There are certainly some beater tasting alternatives!

These taste AWFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2965447 on Jan 09, 2012

I like the flavor of black licorice but these taste like a handful of rye and black licorice mixed together. I loved that they were sugar free but could not stand to choke them down prior to every meal. I've since purchased the German Chocolate which have a very pleasant taste.