DGL Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1878533 on Feb 19, 2012

These are good-tasting tabs. I had used a capsule-type DGL about 4 years ago to cure a stomach ulcer. Within 2 months, a second scoping showed no signs of any ulcer. This time, I'm taking DGL to help cure a colon ulcer and I'm sure it will help. Bought two more bottles after loving the licorice taste of these chewables.

Help at night!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Feb 20, 2012

I only need to use these at night and they work well. I continually use them so always keep them on hand. Taste is great too and am thankful that they are naturally sugar free so hopefully don't destroy my teeth.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1392182 on Dec 16, 2011

Unsure about ordering from UK but excellent service, despatched within hours and arrived 10 days later, no tax. Item twice the price here and has been very soothing and healing for my oesophagitis,together with raised pillow.Have since re-ordered,nothing else has been so effective.

Many thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2464038 on Nov 19, 2010

My husband was out of his DGL, and I frantically searched on line to fine a provider. iHerb.com had the best price and delivered within 2-3 days. Great service, excellent product.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Dec 30, 2010

good for short term relief

DGL Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2225809 on Jan 01, 2011

Wonderful, take two three times a day for reflux problems. I love liquorice besides.

My favorite DGL brand

Posted by Reviewer1906514 on Aug 19, 2011

No sugar, seems to have an effect on my heartburn. Make sure you let them dissolve in your mouth for max effect. Chewing and swallowing does not mix DGL with saliva.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

work good

get past the taste, b/c this works VERY WELL

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 22, 2011

a strong taste, but works very well!!

Enzymatic TherapyDGL