Stops GERD symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1179825 on Jul 24, 2009

If you suffer from GERD, 'acid stomach', hiatal hernia, etc, try DGL. The right balance is necessary - too much, and it doesn't work. Try just one tablet when you need relief from burning stomach.

Taste really bad, but does help.

Posted by arieschild on Apr 07, 2010

I suggest cutting it up ijn small pieces and not chewing, it taste horribel! Helps some but doesn't fix the problem.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on May 17, 2010

If you have digestive issues & do not want to take a conventional "pepto" method....try this!!!

Seems to be more effective than DGL without L-Glycine

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Aug 04, 2008

I have used this product that also contains L-Glycine and Natural Factors DGL without L-Glycine and think this is more effective at keeping the stomach demons calm.

Enzymatic Therapy DGL

Posted by Reviewer1649781 on Jan 13, 2008

Been taking DGL for 2 years and although it does not "cure' my GERD, it does help keep it in check and not get any worse.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2964917 on Mar 01, 2009

taste good / does the job, but must remind self it's not candy;)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Apr 24, 2009

You don't have to take this everyday. I take it whenever I feel a slight discomfort ( bloating, indigestion) or when I figure this will help me to feel better after a big meal..normally one tablet before meal depending on the severity. Can be taken after meal too when need arise.

some relief

Posted by Reviewer2835117 on Feb 03, 2009

i use this b4 meals and as an aid to heartburn and indigestion. i have had digestive discomforts for years and this helps coat my stomach and get rid of upper GI conditions

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer3192134 on Jul 17, 2010

Seems ok. Sometimes I sneeze when I take a couple of these on an empty stomach. But not always.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Apr 11, 2010

I like Natural factor's DGL better than the Enzymatic Therapy's. I couldn't take this one because of smell.