It works great but tastes really bad.

Posted by Reviewer1257683 on Apr 19, 2007

Since it's chewable taste is important and I found it really distasteful. I f you get beyond that, the product works.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Dec 04, 2008

Funky taste. You get used to it after a while though.

so far work well on me

Posted by 5448555595884446633 on Sep 01, 2015

I am a intestinal metaplasia patient, suffer with heartburn all the time. Been study few books regarding heartburn as well as from internet, found DGL on those information. Looking around in my country, unfortunately non of them selling this natural herbs. Finally I found this on iherb and glad my country in the delivery list. I began with 1 tablet before meal to make sure my stomach can tolerance with it. The taste is acceptable for me. I doesn't feel any different until one day I was in terrible heartburn and gastric. I took 1 tablet and feel so much better within short time. For sure I will continue.

Excellent product

Posted by Marmar on May 12, 2016

It relieves my GERD symptoms instantly, I originally have Gastritis and GERD. I do recommend it, it's a life saver. The only downside is that it contains Sorbitol which isn't good for gastritis or health in general.

DGL Chewable

Posted by Reviewer1263175 on Nov 11, 2010

Excellent product,I have orderd this product several times and have seen an effective outcome.