so far work well on me

Posted by 5448555595884446633 on Sep 01, 2015

I am a intestinal metaplasia patient, suffer with heartburn all the time. Been study few books regarding heartburn as well as from internet, found DGL on those information. Looking around in my country, unfortunately non of them selling this natural herbs. Finally I found this on iherb and glad my country in the delivery list. I began with 1 tablet before meal to make sure my stomach can tolerance with it. The taste is acceptable for me. I doesn't feel any different until one day I was in terrible heartburn and gastric. I took 1 tablet and feel so much better within short time. For sure I will continue.

Fantastic taste! I eat them like sweets :-)

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

The absolute BEST tasting DGL ever - and my favourite. Works quickly & effectively to neutralise stomach acid. You won't need to take PPI's if you take these.

Heatburn relief

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on Jul 10, 2014

Using it for heartburn and it works very well for me.

Good for Reflux

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 03, 2014

This DGL is helping my husband cut back & hopefully get off entirely the Prilosec that he has been taking for way too long. He also uses Lily of the Desert Aloe Inner Fillet & mastic gum. Hoping it is a long term solution.

Immediate relief

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Dec 01, 2013

I take these in the morning right after my 'empty stomach' supplements. I used to have such a terrible time with those now no problem to wait til I'm supposed to eat, and doesn't interfere with the effectiveness with the other supplements. I have yet to try them before every meal, but have taken them instead of antacids when having occasional problems after eating, and they take me from doubled over to ok in minutes. I haven't tried sugarless or ultra but these taste good, and noticed ultra has less glycine, plus not always in the mood for chocolate, so will stick with these. Thanks iHerb! :-)

Horribly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1579323 on Aug 14, 2013

I was not expecting the sweetness. Have tried many supplements but nothing comes close to this. This cannot be good for health. I am returning all 4 bottles. Very disappointed with this purchase.

great for intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Jan 04, 2013

I have used DGL for several years. It really works on the occasional stomach upset. The flavor is nice, a mild licorice taste. I don't chew the tab, I chew off small bits and make it last in my mouth for a few mins. It works great!

DGL

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Combined with mastic gum (Jarrow) this has helped with h. pylori symptoms.

Awsone product for acid reflux sufferrers

Posted by Reviewer3160803 on Aug 08, 2012

i go through this product fast. helps heal and rid ofburning sensation for GERD sufforers

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

After I eat these, I smell ammonia on my breath.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »