Wonderful Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on Aug 12, 2009

I use this product every day prior to eating. It has helped me to overcome a great deal of pain from stomach and intestine related issues. I love it!

It works great but tastes really bad.

Posted by Reviewer1257683 on Apr 19, 2007

Since it's chewable taste is important and I found it really distasteful. I f you get beyond that, the product works.

Horribly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1579323 on Aug 14, 2013

I was not expecting the sweetness. Have tried many supplements but nothing comes close to this. This cannot be good for health. I am returning all 4 bottles. Very disappointed with this purchase.

Great product for acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Dec 21, 2011

Eases stomach discomfort. Would recommend this product, original, chewable tablets. Will continue to order this.

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer1201968 on Oct 16, 2007

This has been a godsent form my sensative stomach, works even better with nag and glutamine

good

Posted by Reviewer2382117 on Nov 13, 2009

My Holistic doctor recommended this product to me.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Dec 04, 2008

Funky taste. You get used to it after a while though.

so far work well on me

Posted by 5448555595884446633 on Sep 01, 2015

I am a intestinal metaplasia patient, suffer with heartburn all the time. Been study few books regarding heartburn as well as from internet, found DGL on those information. Looking around in my country, unfortunately non of them selling this natural herbs. Finally I found this on iherb and glad my country in the delivery list. I began with 1 tablet before meal to make sure my stomach can tolerance with it. The taste is acceptable for me. I doesn't feel any different until one day I was in terrible heartburn and gastric. I took 1 tablet and feel so much better within short time. For sure I will continue.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

After I eat these, I smell ammonia on my breath.

Awsone product for acid reflux sufferrers

Posted by Reviewer3160803 on Aug 08, 2012

i go through this product fast. helps heal and rid ofburning sensation for GERD sufforers

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »