Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Mar 20, 2012

This DGL tastes SO much better than the plain DGL - the plain DGL is chalky and tastes gross, while the chocolate DGL is like a mini treat! I am so excited that I finally tried these, wish I would've done so sooner!

surprisingly good tasting

Posted by Reviewer1073445 on Apr 28, 2010

Having switched from the licorice flavored DGL, I was skeptical about how the chocolate flavored DGL would taste. It is really very good.

DGL Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2661239 on Dec 16, 2010

The Enzymatic Therapy, DGL Ultra, Fructose-Free/Sugarless, German Chocolate Flavored, didn't work well for me. Gave me extreme amount of gas. DGN

These are fantistic

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on Sep 05, 2012

Any time you feel queezy or have acidic feeling take a few of these. Beats drugs like LoSec or quick ease. Works very quickly highly recommended. Probably the best product we have ever purchased from iherb.

Great product.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Aug 12, 2016

Definitely help with digestion but don't take more than you are supposed to or they can give you stomach ache.

GERD/Reflux---DGL

Posted by Reviewer1889067 on Dec 28, 2011

Seems to work well--using it in conjunction with a PPI to prevent reflux when sleeping. Have not had any relux--PPI and/or DGL--who knows! Good taste and easy to take. Have using it for 5/6 years.

Good taste and good for you digestion

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 05, 2011

I chew one to two of these before most meals and what seemed like acid reflux has improved markedly. Much less burping and upset stomach.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2107062 on Jan 10, 2012

it works fast eliminating heartburn miraculously. It also has a great taste, so you want to eat it as candy!

Soothing tummy

Posted by Reviewer2277389 on Dec 15, 2010

My doctor prescribed this product for me because I was having a problem with certain foods causing discomfort.I began chewing one 20 minutes before my meals and it has greatly improved my ability to eat. I would recommend this product.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2433243 on Jan 03, 2011

Finally, enzymatic supplement that tastes good. Excellent service. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »