Works. Tastes a bit artificial.

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Oct 31, 2014

The chocolate flavoured version tastes more artificial to me compared to the plain version in this brand. Probably due to the sweeteners--just too much. It seems to work quite quickly--if I feel that i might be about to have a reflux attack, I chew 1 or 2 of these and protect my oesophagus straight away.

they work but ingredients not as listed

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Oct 13, 2014

FYI neither these nor the 'non-sugarless' ones have the ingredients that are in the bottle I have here at home. I'm not even sure which they are to re-order. These have organic agave nectar amongst other things, which IS fructose but they also have sorbitol, very confusing and not very well formulated IMO. That said, they really are the only thing that works so I continue with them despite their faults.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1355716 on Jan 14, 2014

Not for me. No change.

These are fantistic

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on Sep 05, 2012

Any time you feel queezy or have acidic feeling take a few of these. Beats drugs like LoSec or quick ease. Works very quickly highly recommended. Probably the best product we have ever purchased from iherb.

속쓰림에 구입..

Posted by 5515284324870817715 on Aug 10, 2012

위가 워낙 안좋아서.. 구입했는데.. 정말 심하게 아플때는 2알 먹어도 안듣구요.. 약 먹는게 낫구요.. 이건 살짝 쓰릴때 좋을듯합니다.. 2알이상 먹으면.. 입맛이 없어서 밥을 못먹겠네요..

DGL ultra

Posted by Reviewer1824077 on Apr 25, 2012

Easy to chew, they provide relief for the excess acid I have been plagued with for many years. I would recommend for the occasional use when required.

Prilosec, a drug of the past for my husband.

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012

My husband was prescribed Prilosec for his gurd. We were very worried because long use of this drug has been linked to certain health problems. Thanks to DGL and diet adjustment he is doing very well. Thank God.

DGL

Posted by Reviewer1140563 on Mar 20, 2012

Definatly works to stop heartburn not cured my condition but it is helping ... half way there.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Mar 20, 2012

This DGL tastes SO much better than the plain DGL - the plain DGL is chalky and tastes gross, while the chocolate DGL is like a mini treat! I am so excited that I finally tried these, wish I would've done so sooner!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2107062 on Jan 10, 2012

it works fast eliminating heartburn miraculously. It also has a great taste, so you want to eat it as candy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »