10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL Ultra, Fructose-Free/Sugarless, German Chocolate Flavored, 90 Chewable Tablets

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Mar 20, 2012

This DGL tastes SO much better than the plain DGL - the plain DGL is chalky and tastes gross, while the chocolate DGL is like a mini treat! I am so excited that I finally tried these, wish I would've done so sooner!

surprisingly good tasting

Posted by Reviewer1073445 on Apr 28, 2010

Having switched from the licorice flavored DGL, I was skeptical about how the chocolate flavored DGL would taste. It is really very good.

Amazing Taste

Posted by Reviewer2474284 on Aug 30, 2010

Feel like I'm being good to my stomach!!! They taste wonderful, and I don;t miss not having desert!!! They are a little treat !!!

Soothing tummy

Posted by Reviewer2277389 on Dec 15, 2010

My doctor prescribed this product for me because I was having a problem with certain foods causing discomfort.I began chewing one 20 minutes before my meals and it has greatly improved my ability to eat. I would recommend this product.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2433243 on Jan 03, 2011

Finally, enzymatic supplement that tastes good. Excellent service. Thank you.