Pretty Cool

Posted by Reviewer1032980 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought the pills and soap three weeks ago and I have seen some improvements. I have tried everything that you can probably think of. I'm 28 and sick of the teenage acne. Since using this product my smaller pimples on my face have went down some but I get bigger ones that don't want to go away that easily. I heard a statement that said before your face gets better it sometimes gets worst. Just make sure you take the pills either at night or with a meal twice a day. I recommend these products. It's not that expensive and it's a possibilty they may work for you. Good Luck!

akne zyme

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

does okay, but needs topical help

worked for me

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

i had acne but took this product. after few days my pimple got smaller and dried up. was surprised

improving

Posted by Reviewer1934299 on Jan 27, 2012

i have had bad acne for a year after going off the pill and after 2 weeks i have already noticed a slight difference in severity of acne and heling time of pimples

So far

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

so good. I suffer from hormonal adult acne and my monthly breakout doesn't seem to be as bad. Hoping for continued improvement over time.

good

Posted by 4806270360515059497 on Sep 25, 2013

Good

good

Posted by Reviewer1968136 on Sep 16, 2008

i have been taking this product for about 6 months. At first it was wonderful but now it seems that it is not working as good. I am going to try NatraBio Acne Relief and see how this works. I also use the soap and really like it.

We Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer1769849 on Mar 01, 2010

My 13 year old daughter has bad acne (the kind that looks red a lot)and since she has been using this (for about 2 and 1/2 months) the redness has subsided quite a bit. You can still see the acne when she has no make-up on (she uses cover-up to conceal it) but it is not as red and seems to be not as raised (the pustules). We're going to stick with it for now and see where she is in another 3 to 4 months. We'll provide an update then.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1755215 on Jan 11, 2011

I have seen some lessening of my acne problems with this product

It seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1778820 on Apr 03, 2011

My daughter has only been taking these capsules for a month, but I have noticed an improvement in her facial acne.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »