Derma Klear is Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3040923 on Mar 19, 2006

I have been using this product for the past 10 years. It is so effective in clearing up adult acne breakouts. I take 2 capsules with food each day. Now my 17 year old nephew uses it and it has improved his teen acne.I also use the soap every morning and night. I highly recommend this product line.

Excellent help for cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer2746810 on Dec 04, 2008

I've used Enzymatic Akne-Zyme for years to help control my cystic acne. I am in my 40's now and have had bad cystic acne since age 13. When I was in my 20's I took antibiotics for seven years and then took Accutane. When my acne returned in my 30's I didn't want to take antibiotics again, so I search for an alternative method. I can NOT go without taking akne-zyme! It does not prevent cysts, but it sure makes living with acne bearable. Most people hardly notice when I get a cyst!

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1398258 on Mar 27, 2008

When my 13-year-old stays on a regular schedule to clean his skin, this product really works. By using sulfur soap and akne-zyme pills and a probiotic, followed by X-Zit, his face looks 100 times better in just 3 days.

Just what you're looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2672282 on Oct 29, 2009

End acne, when taken consistently!

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1029697 on Dec 14, 2010

The best skin care supplement we've tried - better than prescription drugs prescribed by our dermatologists.

the pills work

Posted by Reviewer2021935 on Jun 07, 2011

I been using it for over 3 weeks, i have seen less breakouts. The pill don't hurt my stomach even if i take them without food. will keep taking them

Enzymatic Therapy, Acne-Zyme capsules work

Posted by Reviewer1938949 on Jul 13, 2011

These vitamins work! I take two capsules daily with food along with washing my face twice a day with the DermaKlear Soap!! Thank you, finally something that has cleared my terrible facial acne. Will continue to purchase.

Great stuff

Posted by 4858554619221446661 on Jun 17, 2012

I used to suffer from moderate acne which appeared along both of my cheeks and sometimes my nose, chin and forehead. My acne was just getting better when I started this product, but every couple of days a new one will appear. The acne I was getting was the skin deep kind which does not come to a head and takes forever to heal, if it heals at all. Running my fingers across it, I can feel the huge pustules forming underneath. Being a person who used to have absolutely flawless skin up until last year I was really upset and thought I will have to live with them. Ever since I started taking this along with folic acid (google folic acid and its relationship with acne) I am proud to say that my face is 90 per cent flawless. I do have some acne scarring. I still do breakout (esp during that time of the month) but it is the "regular" kind I used to get prior to having this breakout. And it would heal by itself, or if I use acne treatments it will only take a number of days. The pustules underneath my skin is completely gone (knock on wood it stays that way) and I must say I saw noticeable difference after about a month. Don't expect radical changes, because your skin needs time to renew. I almost give up hope on the acne treatment two weeks into it. I'm glad I have stick to it and I will continue doing so. No side effects for me but the decrease of breakouts :)

I'm happy with this product!

Posted by 4777546574794861217 on Aug 22, 2012

This skin care supplement is very effective in clearing acne! I have acne-prone skin and my face is more clear in a week, I really see the difference! And the price is affordable. And the price is good.

Satisfied

Posted by 4763951281989830695 on Sep 08, 2012

I heard about this product at the health food store..i needed help with my skin since i am a cook im around alot of grease..im in my 30's and the acne was bad no matter what i did..ive tried the soaps and scrubs..i found some i did like and still use..but i needed that extra help..it has worked so well for me that i started giving it to my teenage son and it has helped tremendously with his acne aswell..at the the health food store they were selling it for 19.99 and i decided to find it online and to my surprise it was almost half the cost so i bought 2 bottles..i had told my 60 yr old mother about it and she has decided to try it aswell..i would reccommend this to anyone..as with everything you have to remember to take it every day..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »