Cleared adult acne when nothing else worked

Posted by cristal on Apr 17, 2012

I recommended this product to a friend who had tried everything she could think of to treat her adult acne (even went to a doctor). She began taking this (one a day and then two a day) and noticed quick improvement. Whereas she used to have what she called large cysts, her face is now clear (I just saw her this week and it's all clear). When she stopped taking this because she ran out, two large blemishes appeared on her neck. Until then, she'd had no breakouts while taking Aken-Zyme.

Great stuff

Posted by 4858554619221446661 on Jun 17, 2012

I used to suffer from moderate acne which appeared along both of my cheeks and sometimes my nose, chin and forehead. My acne was just getting better when I started this product, but every couple of days a new one will appear. The acne I was getting was the skin deep kind which does not come to a head and takes forever to heal, if it heals at all. Running my fingers across it, I can feel the huge pustules forming underneath. Being a person who used to have absolutely flawless skin up until last year I was really upset and thought I will have to live with them. Ever since I started taking this along with folic acid (google folic acid and its relationship with acne) I am proud to say that my face is 90 per cent flawless. I do have some acne scarring. I still do breakout (esp during that time of the month) but it is the "regular" kind I used to get prior to having this breakout. And it would heal by itself, or if I use acne treatments it will only take a number of days. The pustules underneath my skin is completely gone (knock on wood it stays that way) and I must say I saw noticeable difference after about a month. Don't expect radical changes, because your skin needs time to renew. I almost give up hope on the acne treatment two weeks into it. I'm glad I have stick to it and I will continue doing so. No side effects for me but the decrease of breakouts :)

I'm happy with this product!

Posted by 4777546574794861217 on Aug 22, 2012

This skin care supplement is very effective in clearing acne! I have acne-prone skin and my face is more clear in a week, I really see the difference! And the price is affordable. And the price is good.

Satisfied

Posted by 4763951281989830695 on Sep 08, 2012

I heard about this product at the health food store..i needed help with my skin since i am a cook im around alot of grease..im in my 30's and the acne was bad no matter what i did..ive tried the soaps and scrubs..i found some i did like and still use..but i needed that extra help..it has worked so well for me that i started giving it to my teenage son and it has helped tremendously with his acne aswell..at the the health food store they were selling it for 19.99 and i decided to find it online and to my surprise it was almost half the cost so i bought 2 bottles..i had told my 60 yr old mother about it and she has decided to try it aswell..i would reccommend this to anyone..as with everything you have to remember to take it every day..

akne zyme

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

does okay, but needs topical help

worked for me

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

i had acne but took this product. after few days my pimple got smaller and dried up. was surprised

good product!

Posted by 5096154023500478106 on Apr 03, 2016

I have been using this product for one month. My skin is much better. I hope have a clear skin soon. It takes time to work.

it helps but not for long :(

Posted by 5371237162211893368 on May 05, 2014

I took it for 2 months, during this period skin started to look healthier, but when I stopped, improvement disappeared.

failed to see results

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014

nice ingredients but acne continues to stay in its place

Made a huge difference

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This works so well. I can tell every time I stop taking them. Unfortunately I'll probably need them forever, but ironically when I take them people think I have perfect skin and would never need to take tablets for it.