failed to see results

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014

nice ingredients but acne continues to stay in its place

worked for me

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

i had acne but took this product. after few days my pimple got smaller and dried up. was surprised

really works

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 05, 2013

My sons acne has improved significantly since taking these

good

Posted by 4806270360515059497 on Sep 25, 2013

Good

Must have for problematic skin

Posted by Reviewer2601324 on Sep 19, 2013

Helps to reduce acne symptoms before periods

my son is taking it

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 11, 2013

It is probably too soon to rate this as my son has only been taking it for about 2 weeks. We haven't noticed any improvements but he will keep taking it as the ingredients are good and in good proportions.

Clean face

Posted by 5160611851905336099 on Feb 08, 2013

Make you have a better skin =)

I didn't order this so am not sure why I'm supposed to rate it

Posted by kristinidema on Jan 09, 2013

I rated it 3 because I like the company but have no idea about the product!

I think they work

Posted by 5074517482456921340 on Sep 08, 2012

I've been eating these for about a month. I think they are the reason my tiny zits in my forehead went away. I haven't been combining with the rest of the enzymatic series. They contain b12 and zink which I know can help skin with acne problems. I'm going to try a bit longer and combine with some more salisylic products. I don't have big problems with my skin but I'm 24 and I'd like to be done with skin problems and enjoy my skin completely! :) My acne is much related to hormones and they pop up on my cheeks and chin now and then. Ps. One tip that is really important that has cleared my skin a lot is really, drink A LOT of water!

Satisfied

Posted by 4763951281989830695 on Sep 08, 2012

I heard about this product at the health food store..i needed help with my skin since i am a cook im around alot of grease..im in my 30's and the acne was bad no matter what i did..ive tried the soaps and scrubs..i found some i did like and still use..but i needed that extra help..it has worked so well for me that i started giving it to my teenage son and it has helped tremendously with his acne aswell..at the the health food store they were selling it for 19.99 and i decided to find it online and to my surprise it was almost half the cost so i bought 2 bottles..i had told my 60 yr old mother about it and she has decided to try it aswell..i would reccommend this to anyone..as with everything you have to remember to take it every day..