great product

Posted by Reviewer1816181 on Sep 19, 2011

I have a 13 year old boy and 15 year old girl and they have had wondrful results with this product

Good

Posted by Reviewer2776015 on Nov 07, 2011

It helps me, so I advise it to my friends.

product

Posted by Reviewer1018814 on Jan 20, 2012

very good product

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Mar 07, 2012

I have had problems with moderate acne since coming off the pill a year ago. I am about halfway through my first bottle of this product and have already noticed a definite improvement in my skin. I get significantly less blemishes and my skin is clearer. I really like this product because it's very affordable and you only have to take two capsules per day. Definitely recommended!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Apr 27, 2009

I got this for my 15 year old along with the nelson back acne gel as many had said they work well together and so far its great.

So far

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

so good. I suffer from hormonal adult acne and my monthly breakout doesn't seem to be as bad. Hoping for continued improvement over time.

good

Posted by 4806270360515059497 on Sep 25, 2013

Good

good

Posted by Reviewer1968136 on Sep 16, 2008

i have been taking this product for about 6 months. At first it was wonderful but now it seems that it is not working as good. I am going to try NatraBio Acne Relief and see how this works. I also use the soap and really like it.

Pretty good.

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 18, 2014

I noticed results with this. I think it does work if taken regularly for a decent period of time. I re-ordered it.

good product!

Posted by 5096154023500478106 on Apr 03, 2016

I have been using this product for one month. My skin is much better. I hope have a clear skin soon. It takes time to work.