Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 11, 2009

Works well

Clean face

Posted by 5160611851905336099 on Feb 08, 2013

Make you have a better skin =)

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1125085 on May 11, 2012

Very!!!!!

really works

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 05, 2013

My sons acne has improved significantly since taking these

AMAZING PRODUCT !

Posted by 5429403910532881983 on Dec 10, 2015

I am absolutely amazed with how helpful this product has been. I used to have pretty clear skin for years, only a couple pimples here & there, until a few months ago when I suddenly started breaking out much more.. I mean, my skin wasn't the worst, but it was definitely different than I was used to... I had constant active break outs in various places on my face and forehead, it was horrible. I felt so unattractive and it made me miserable. I am still not 100% sure what caused it, but I do know these pills helped my skin SO much. After just two weeks of taking these pills twice a day, I noticed results. I wasn't getting anymore new break outs and the ones I had active at the time were calming down, it was great. Now, I am a month in and I have NEVER seen my skin this clear, healthy and youthful looking ! My tone is glowing, my skin is so soft, even when my period came around this month, I had ONE pimple that showed up for all of two days before it dramatically started healing and fading away.. I feel so confident in myself, I don't even really want to wear make up anymore ! I love showing off my healthy clear skin. I have tried so many face washes, diet changes and even vitamins that were said to help acne and these pills have given me more results than ANYTHING else I have ever tried. They are truly truly amazing ! I honestly can't believe how well these really do work.

Pretty good.

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 18, 2014

I noticed results with this. I think it does work if taken regularly for a decent period of time. I re-ordered it.

So far

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

so good. I suffer from hormonal adult acne and my monthly breakout doesn't seem to be as bad. Hoping for continued improvement over time.

good

Posted by 4806270360515059497 on Sep 25, 2013

Good

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Apr 27, 2009

I got this for my 15 year old along with the nelson back acne gel as many had said they work well together and so far its great.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1755215 on Jan 11, 2011

I have seen some lessening of my acne problems with this product