yes, it helps!

Posted by Reviewer1897301 on Apr 25, 2011

After using this product for 2 months, my 16 year old boy's skin cleared up immensely. I don't know if the product alone can be credited, but that is the only difference in his hygiene routine that we can think of that would have possibly helped.

Love em!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2096012 on Apr 22, 2011

they work great, in 5 days I saw a total difference...

It seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1778820 on Apr 03, 2011

My daughter has only been taking these capsules for a month, but I have noticed an improvement in her facial acne.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1755215 on Jan 11, 2011

I have seen some lessening of my acne problems with this product

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1029697 on Dec 14, 2010

The best skin care supplement we've tried - better than prescription drugs prescribed by our dermatologists.

Made a huge difference

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This works so well. I can tell every time I stop taking them. Unfortunately I'll probably need them forever, but ironically when I take them people think I have perfect skin and would never need to take tablets for it.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1724381 on Oct 07, 2010

so far, it seems to be working on helping clear my daughter's acne, but she still has a few breakouts. May be too soon to tell.

We Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer1769849 on Mar 01, 2010

My 13 year old daughter has bad acne (the kind that looks red a lot)and since she has been using this (for about 2 and 1/2 months) the redness has subsided quite a bit. You can still see the acne when she has no make-up on (she uses cover-up to conceal it) but it is not as red and seems to be not as raised (the pustules). We're going to stick with it for now and see where she is in another 3 to 4 months. We'll provide an update then.

Just what you're looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2672282 on Oct 29, 2009

End acne, when taken consistently!

Pretty Cool

Posted by Reviewer1032980 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought the pills and soap three weeks ago and I have seen some improvements. I have tried everything that you can probably think of. I'm 28 and sick of the teenage acne. Since using this product my smaller pimples on my face have went down some but I get bigger ones that don't want to go away that easily. I heard a statement that said before your face gets better it sometimes gets worst. Just make sure you take the pills either at night or with a meal twice a day. I recommend these products. It's not that expensive and it's a possibilty they may work for you. Good Luck!