It seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1778820 on Apr 03, 2011

My daughter has only been taking these capsules for a month, but I have noticed an improvement in her facial acne.

We Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer1769849 on Mar 01, 2010

My 13 year old daughter has bad acne (the kind that looks red a lot)and since she has been using this (for about 2 and 1/2 months) the redness has subsided quite a bit. You can still see the acne when she has no make-up on (she uses cover-up to conceal it) but it is not as red and seems to be not as raised (the pustules). We're going to stick with it for now and see where she is in another 3 to 4 months. We'll provide an update then.

good

Posted by Reviewer1968136 on Sep 16, 2008

i have been taking this product for about 6 months. At first it was wonderful but now it seems that it is not working as good. I am going to try NatraBio Acne Relief and see how this works. I also use the soap and really like it.

kind of effective

Posted by Reviewer3363877 on Aug 07, 2011

after taking Akne-zyme, I could not notice big acne. I just have been taking for a month but I think it is effective

yes, it helps!

Posted by Reviewer1897301 on Apr 25, 2011

After using this product for 2 months, my 16 year old boy's skin cleared up immensely. I don't know if the product alone can be credited, but that is the only difference in his hygiene routine that we can think of that would have possibly helped.

These do work

Posted by Reviewer3254993 on May 26, 2011

When my skin is acting up these pills do speed up the healing process for sure.

Akne-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2311725 on Sep 26, 2011

I can't really tell if it helps or not.

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer2036891 on Oct 13, 2011

It seems like the product works some days and does not work other days. My son is taking it regularly, his acne is not too bad. But the product seems to have some impact, although not as much as I would like to see.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1724381 on Oct 07, 2010

so far, it seems to be working on helping clear my daughter's acne, but she still has a few breakouts. May be too soon to tell.

my son is taking it

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 11, 2013

It is probably too soon to rate this as my son has only been taking it for about 2 weeks. We haven't noticed any improvements but he will keep taking it as the ingredients are good and in good proportions.