Dried my skin so reduced usage to 3 times a week

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

This soap was good, but dried my skin up too much. I had to reduce my usage. Wish it had more of a healthy moisturizer in it. It doesn't say gluten free. I had no allergic reactions.

Works fine

Posted by 5216906400479834989 on Sep 09, 2012

Dries out the skin like hell. But pretty effective!

I think it worked

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012

I used this alongside other topical acne treatments and I believe this helped clear up a recent breakout. The sulphur smell isn't too strong and honestly I think it's not noticeable after several washes with the soap. It didn't dry out my face so that's good. Overall, I would say it worked. The bar lasted me about 3 months.

Great product!

Posted by 5311248081004734123 on Jun 16, 2013

Doesn't dry out your skin and zits become lesser and not so inflamed. Good for my sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Jul 06, 2013

It does work well on my acne, but it is definitely a soap as it makes my skin feel a bit tight afterwards. It lathers up very well though.

Good soap !

Posted by 5229081617929970503 on Jan 03, 2015

I love this product ! it's very good for akne !

Fast effect

Posted by 4913756446110602902 on Feb 25, 2015

Works with first use when let to sink into the skin for 2 minutes or so. I do not dare leave it on longer than that because it is a very strong product. I have not used it long enough to give 5 stars.

Bought for a teen with skin problems...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015

...to see if it'll clear up acne. I have nothing to report yet, but looked carefully at all available products before selecting this, based on price and more importantly quality of ingredients.

DermaKlear

Posted by Reviewer3082089 on Mar 05, 2008

I love it! Really made my skin better and smoother!

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer3264392 on Mar 27, 2008

This soap feels really good on your skin and cleans deep. I haven't used it long enough to see a visible improvement for my acne. Time will tell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »