So far so good

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 07, 2012

The best soap I've used, I don't use it twice a day, just once in case it dries my skin. It hasn't done it but I read it might if you use soaps too much, so I alternate it with Giovanni's daily cleanser. For me it's the best sulfur soap on iHerb because it contains aloe vera.

muilas nuo spuogu

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

su siera, svariai prasia, mazina spuogu atsiradima, slopina uzdegima

seems to really work

Posted by alicia1991 on Nov 13, 2011

I got this for my sister who has acne prone skin. She's asked me to buy more and more. The smell isn't great (it is sulfur) although i can see visable results in her skin. It has reduced the redness of her acne and cleared the majority of pimples. She uses this soap in conjunction with the Enzymatic Therapy Acne Pills.

This DearmaKlear Soap is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1938949 on Jul 13, 2011

This product works great! Clears acne and doesnt dry out my skin!! I have ordered several times now and will continue to use.

Great soap for drying acne

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Mar 28, 2011

Not a cure but definitely helps dry up acne and that's good!

Gentle Soap

Posted by Reviewer3340090 on Apr 01, 2011

It doesn't have a strong smell. Did not burn my skin like Proactive did. I think it's helping my acne. I leave it on my face for a few minutes. Rinses off well. Need a light moisturizer after use. Great soap.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3296134 on Jul 23, 2011

excellent soap. One of the best ways to treat acne that I had. Prevents rash heals existing pimples.

great

Posted by Reviewer2231836 on Aug 10, 2011

great product slightly dehydrating but works as advertised

Great for hormonal cystic acne!

Posted by thenourishedlife on May 03, 2012

My whacked out hormones were giving me some serious cystic acne every month. I knew the underlying problems was a hormonal imbalance (and I was working on that), but in the interim of healing myself, my acne was seriously getting in the way of my life. Enter this soap. Wow! Sulfur soap works very well on acne, but most brands I've tried are either way too harsh or not nearly strong enough. This brand is a nice compromise. It definitely works to calm my breakouts, but it also doesn't leave my face parched. I highly recommend it.

good

Posted by 4766121347440039946 on Aug 20, 2013

fast visible results