Enzymatic Therapy, DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur, 3 oz

Where has this been!

Posted by Reviewer1281774 From California on May 20, 2011

I am a forty something who has just started suffering from acne. This soap is superb. Not only does it clear up the acne, but it gets rid of the dark spots too! I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. Most soap break you out first then clear you up, that is not the case with this soap. It clears your skin up and keeps it that way. I would say its good for mild to serious skin problems and it does not dry your skin out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

cleans well

Posted by Reviewer3273112 From Belarus on Dec 14, 2011

foams well, almost no smell, cleans well

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Jan 19, 2012

After trying everything under the sun, I found this and it works better than anything else without hydrogen peroxide or salicyclic acid. A bonus -- it really seems to control my oily skin.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer3122745 From Florida on May 20, 2009

I started using this soap and went from having a few blemishes to my face turning into a mess within a week! I had more breakouts than I have ever had in my life (at 38!) My skin was red and irritated and felt terrible. Be aware that not everyone can use sulfur, and apparently I am one of them! I also felt nauseous while using it and had a terrible metallic taste in my mouth.

Dried my skin so reduced usage to 3 times a week

Posted by coconut From Florida on Jul 01, 2012

This soap was good, but dried my skin up too much. I had to reduce my usage. Wish it had more of a healthy moisturizer in it. It doesn't say gluten free. I had no allergic reactions.