seems to really work

Posted by alicia1991 on Nov 13, 2011

I got this for my sister who has acne prone skin. She's asked me to buy more and more. The smell isn't great (it is sulfur) although i can see visable results in her skin. It has reduced the redness of her acne and cleared the majority of pimples. She uses this soap in conjunction with the Enzymatic Therapy Acne Pills.

Dried my skin so reduced usage to 3 times a week

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

This soap was good, but dried my skin up too much. I had to reduce my usage. Wish it had more of a healthy moisturizer in it. It doesn't say gluten free. I had no allergic reactions.

Helps keep breakouts at bay

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 20, 2016

Not too drying, keeps breakouts at a minimum. I use every other day.

Great soap for drying acne

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Mar 28, 2011

Not a cure but definitely helps dry up acne and that's good!

All time Fav

Posted by Reviewer1654752 on Sep 05, 2008

This soap has made more difference in my complexion than all the nasty chemical and prescription ones I tried for many, many years! Love this bar!

Best soap I have ever used!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Aug 22, 2014

This makes my skin smooth and soft. I had some small scar tissue on my knee which disappeared after using this soap. Very nourishing for skin and got rid of my skin allergies

Helps my brother with cystic acne

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

My brother's complexion improved when he use this. Sulphur is well known for acne prone skin.

sulfur soap

Posted by Reviewer1755129 on Nov 24, 2008

love it!

Wonderful!

Posted by iamkazu on May 04, 2014

I've had acne since I was in my teens and when I had the worst case of hormonal acne (acne along the jawline) about a year ago, I decided to try this out. Used this soap once every 3 days and moisturize after with argan oil. Within two weeks, I began receiving compliments on my skin! Wow! I only used up a small amount and have stopped using this soap since (because I don't need to anymore!). I also try to eat and sleep well, which I think has helped tremendously in keeping the acne at bay.

GREAT

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

I use Nubian Heritage black liquid soap one day and the other i use this. :) Both are vegan n cruelty free therefore i Luv them! :)