good good good!

Posted by Reviewer2168863 on Jun 07, 2016

a bit smelly but the smell is tolerable and this soap is very effective but gentle. clears my face up beautifully! my skin is very sensitive but this doesn't irritate it at all.

good

Posted by 4766121347440039946 on Aug 20, 2013

fast visible results

good

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it just once a day, it dries my face a little, but it really helps.

This soap is magic!

Posted by 5585447200919319168 on Oct 24, 2016

My sister ordered me this soap bar two months ago and I've been using it since. In two days, it dried out my pimples and within one week I had no pimples at all! I still have very tiny ones once in a while but it stopped the break outs. It even changed my skin's texture it made it really smooth. I love this so much I've recommended it to all my friends and family and I ordered me 3 more, haha, just to make sure I never run out of it. Thank you, thank you for such a product. <3 Oh I forgot to say, my skin is very sensitive. The soap irritated me the first two weeks but I didn't stop because I saw the results on pimples so quick, so in a couple of weeks my skin got used to the soap and now it's fine, it doesn't irritate my face. :)

This DearmaKlear Soap is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1938949 on Jul 13, 2011

This product works great! Clears acne and doesnt dry out my skin!! I have ordered several times now and will continue to use.

Very good experience!

Posted by Reviewer1982848 on May 14, 2009

The product shipped faster that I expected! It arrived 3-4 days after I ordered. I have seen some skin improvement since I started using the soap but it's only been a short time! I think I will stick with this product!

Really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2747465 on Oct 17, 2008

Excellent for drying up blemishes. When starting out, use once a day to avoid overdrying of your skin. Thanks iherb!!!

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer2999174 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been using this product for the past year with great results. I used to get painful under the skin acne, and now I rarely get any. I think using this soap has really help. I use it twice a day and wash it off with a warm washcloth after letting it stay on my face for a couple minutes

Effective for adult acne or skin irration!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

This product is more effective than most I've used & is inexpensive. I wash my face while in the shower & rinse off last. My skin is clearer since I've been using this product. I use this along with Nelson Bach Acne Gel.

Good Product