Quality Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2499419 on Nov 03, 2007

Was recommended to me by a health food store. I have been taking these for 3 years.

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 16, 2008

My daughter took these and in two days her energy level was increased. I will continue to get these.

Best multi out there

Posted by Reviewer3107216 on May 04, 2009

I can't be without these! Wonderful balanced nutrition and so complete!

Love IT

Posted by Reviewer1843434 on Dec 16, 2009

This a great way to get your multi with a focus on woman's needs. I love that you take this three times a day which makes way more sense that getting all you vitamins in one shot. I am hooked and take these 3 times a day evry day.

More energy!

Posted by Reviewer2285481 on Oct 22, 2010

I'm able to get through the day without crashing in the afternoon. I feel more relaxed and it may be that I'm also nourishing my adrenals with schizandra (Nature's Way), adding probiotics for better digestion, and anti-fungals for candida/yeast (Nystatin from my naturopath; Cat's Claw from Whole World Botanicals). A huge pivotal point for me in better absorption of vitamins/minerals was when I read "Eat Right for Your Type" by Dr. D'Adamo. Your blood type DOES matter when you eat certain foods. Live well!

A great multi for energy and clear, bright skin

Posted by Reviewer1967774 on Nov 08, 2011

I started taking this multi in the midst of a mysterious bout of health problems, including fatigue and terrible breakouts. My skin was looking really gray and dull with dark circles under my eyes. It didn't work miracles, but after taking this multi for a few weeks I could definitely notice an improvement in my skin condition. Fewer breakouts and much better color along with an increase in energy. I've been taking this for months now, and I can definitely feel a decrease in my energy level if I stop taking it. I'm back in good health and hooked on this product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Jan 04, 2012

Good vitamins. I feel better since I started taking them.

good d

Posted by fleesinfox on Sep 26, 2013

feel a lot better after take it daily

Superb Supplement.

Posted by 4765474154650035312 on Dec 21, 2013

A good quality multi-vitamin for women. Enzymatic therapy supplements deliver excellent results, improved energy, improved mood and improved memory very noticeable within 3 weeks if taking these supplements. No additional B vitamin supplement needed when taking this. A superior product.